Chapter 28*

Nepenthe
(n.) something that can make you forget grief or suffering.

Willows POV

“You!?” I heard the girl from the mall yell and the glass I was holding fell from my hands. She moved away from the guy called Jack and ran towards me. She slapped me and before she could throw the second slap, Jack pulled her away. Sean was next to me in a blink of an eye and checking me for injuries.

“Get out of my house,” I said with a low voice that had a deadliest tone ever. I was holding my inner demon back. The bitch is brave.

“This is Sean's house,” she sassed and I lunged at her. Forgetting about the bags altogether. She fell with me on top of her as I was scratching her face as she had done to Victoria. I was pulled away from her as Jack started cooing at her like a baby. Sean picked my bags from the floor and led me out of the office.

“She started it!” I yelled when we got to my room. Sean shook his head and sighed.

“Tell me what happened. Don't leave anything out,” he said and I rolled my eyes and took the bags from him. I opened the bag with the dress and took it out.

“Me and the girls went to buy this dress as we saw it yesterday and I asked you for money today. You gave me the money and I went to buy the dress with the girls. Ten minutes later, that girl is scratching Victoria on her face. Victoria is a pretty girl with a pretty face and now she is a scar-faced girl. When I pulled her away she slapped me. I had to scare her but seems like she ain't scared,” I said and he chuckled.

“You gave her dark marks all over! You know that she is the wife of my best friend right?” he asked and I groaned before throwing myself on the bed.

“And I'm your wife,” I mumbled and he nodded. I felt the bed dip next to me. His hand went to my stomach and he started playing with my belly button. I smiled in my head and allowed my hand to rest on top of his. His touch is so electrifying. It makes my body burn with intense fire due to the pleasure I feel when he is this close.

“You can't keep hurting other girls for your friends. Can't they fight their own battles? I don't want to lose my best friends because my wife had hurt their wives. Do I make myself clear?” He asked and I sighed.

“So you would rather lose your wife instead?” I asked and his hand almost squeezed my guts out.

“No. But can you just stop hurting part of my family though?” he asked and I sighed before moving his hand away from my stomach. He sighed and sat straight while I closed my eyes to give him the silent treatment.

“I see, blood is indeed thicker than water. Leave my room,” I said and he chuckled before getting off the bed. I sighed in relief but did not open my eyes when the door opened and closed again. I took off my joggers and threw them somewhere in the room. I was tempted to take off the shirt too but I didn't. I was too lazy for that anyways.

I was minutes away from falling asleep when I felt a hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes before grabbing the hand and trying to twist it in the other direction. It was Floyd. I was glad he came to visit, more like perfect timing.

“Calm down,” he said and I sighed letting go of his hand and put my head back on the pillow. He started brushing my thighs and I sighed as I got lost in my mind due to his touch. He got on the bed and sat on my ankles but not putting all his weight on them. He turned me a little to the side before squeezing my butt. I was loving every minute of it as his hands opened my legs a little before moving my panties to the side. My breath was getting heavy again. He started brushing my clit, moving up and down. Just playing with it. I was fighting a moan that was trying to escape my throat. I was getting so wet as my legs started feeling like jelly. He stopped and I opened one eye. He was just staring at me while I sighed again. I turned around and tried to move but he held my ankle and placed one leg at a far distance from the other. He started circling my clit before he inserted a finger. A soft moan escaped my mouth and I grabbed a fistful of the duvet. He started to thrust in and out slowly.