Chapter 34*

Litō

(v.) to make an acceptable sacrifice.

Willows POV

Four months passed, he never visited, never called. I guess it was also good that he didn't. I am scared of what he would do if he found out I was pregnant and didn't tell him. I didn't know until Stephen did the tests, forced by Floyd and Hallow. Floyd said he would take care of the baby, he had been tolerating my tantrums and my bullshit.

“Willow,” I turned to Bradley, he has been visiting along with Celin and Darius. They are always complaining about Mandy and how she is now the ruler of the mafia. She has Sean wrapped around her finger.

“Hey,” I said and went to give him a hug. My baby bump was not huge, you could not tell I was pregnant. You would just think it was a food belly.

“How is my queen doing?” he asked and I rolled my eyes. Walking with him out of the house and to where Hallow and Floyd were playing chess.

“Ready to go see Stephen?”

“No,” I said and hid behind Bradley.

“See Stephen? Why?”

“They want me to abort the baby!” I shouted pointing an accusing finger at Floyd who stared at me with wide eyes.

“We dont, we just need her to check the gender.”

“And I don't want to, I will see it when he is born.”

“Stop calling her a he,” Floyd said and I glared at him.

“It is a baby boy,” I said and Hallow stood up and walked toward me. Giving me a sigh, she held my hand and looked into my eyes. She smirked and slowly walked behind me, soon her hand tried to bring the cloth to my nose. I tightly held it and flipped her over. She fell on her back and groaned.

“Defo a boy,” she said and Floyd laughed helping her up.

“I was gonna go see mom, wanna come?” she asked throwing the cloth onto the table.

“If you don't mind me tagging along?” she nodded and I followed after her to the car. Bradley and Floyd went to Bradley's car and they drove after us.

We were almost at the graveyard when a car drove into ours, pushing us to the other side and Hallow lost control of the wheel leading to us flipping over the road. I managed to unclasp my seatbelt and crawled out of the car, my eyes landed on the driver of the car that bumped into us and I saw my mother. She smirked and drove away.

“Willow!” Bradley yelled coming to help me out of the car, Floyd helped Hallow before he tried to see if he could catch the car plates. I coughed and Floyd held me as if I would fall without his support.

“I'm okay,” I whispered and he sighed.

“We are going to see Stephen.”

“The baby is fine, Floyd.”

“I don't believe you,” he said and picked me bridal style to the car. Hallow followed with Bradley who went to the driver's side and Hallow went to the passenger side. She looked like shit, like she was blaming herself for us rolling over and almost dying.

“I thought since you weren't with Sean they would leave you alone,” Floyd said and Hallow looked out through the window.

“It was my fault,” she mumbled and I leaned over to touch her shoulder. She was not to be blamed, that evil witch is.

”It wasn't your fault, Mrs. Salvatori would do anything to get rid of me,” she turned to me with wide eyes.

“Your adoptive mother?”