Chapter 38*

Erottaa

(v.) to separate; to force out.

Willow’s POV

I was tied to the bed, they injected every drug in me. I kept going in and out of consciousness. I lost track of time, I remember talking to Floyd about my whereabouts but anything after that, everything is blurry. Apart from the injections I kept getting, I lost track.

My body was one injection from going numb, my arm couldn’t feel the pain of the needle piercing through my skin anymore.

“Double the dosage,” I heard a familiar female voice say and I looked at the man who stood above me with a smile. He looked familiar but I never met him in my entire life.

“How about we mix the spider venom with the snake venom? Just to see what happens?” a different voice said and I tried to sit straight but everything was spinning and blurry. My eyes were an inch to closing, my brain was telling me to rest. My head met with the pillow and before I could drift away, the door burst open before a cold metal met with my neck.

“Willow?” that voice, I knew it from somewhere. It was the voice of someone I knew, someone I shared a few memories with. Memories that were blurry.

“Are you okay, mama?” a male voice asked and I looked at the man above me, he had something on my neck.

“What is happening?” I asked but they couldn’t reply, it was like they were having a stare competition.

“Release her,” I knew that voice. It was my lover.

“Floyd,” I whispered and the cold metal moved from my face as the bed moved and I was seated straight. Everything was blurry and spinning, I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. Everything went black.

“Is she okay?” I heard someone ask, they held my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the man in front of me, a smile covered his face as he stared into my eyes.

“Willow?” I looked at Hallow and smiled, she rushed to my side and pulled me for a hug. I hugged her back and looked behind her at the bodies on the floor.

“Where are they?”

“They ran away, don’t worry, Floyd has a tracker in Derek’s blood.”

“Where is he?” I asked noticing that he was nowhere in the room.

“He ran after Dante.”

“He was here?” Hallow nodded and helped put my dress on. Sean helped me up and before my feet could give out, he held me close to his chest.

“Are you okay?”

“No, I feel-” before I could reply, he picked me up and walked me out of the room.

“Did you find him?” Hallow asked and Floyd sighed.

“Floyd,” I whispered and he walked toward me, he kissed my forehead and took me from Sean.

“I will go start the boat, see you out there,” Sean said and walked away with Hallow.

“I thought I lost you,” Floyd said and I chuckled.

“You would never lose me, Mr. Hemmingway,” he smiled and finally led me outside, it was night time and the starts shone so bright. 

“It is beautiful.”

He chuckled and said, “Take a nap for a bit.”

“They will take me away.”