Chapter 20*

Uhkaava
(adj.) threatening; ominous.

Willow's POV

“Why the hell are you here!?”

The room quiet and I looked at the voice. My world stopped when I saw who it was. Innocentia, Carol and their minions.

“Honey, what are you doing!?” Mr. Chan shouted when he saw his daughter glaring at me while I looked at Sean.

“Do you know her?” he asked and I chuckled before taking a sip from my glass.

“Yeah. I kind of hit her friends today at school,” I said and Bradley laughed while Celin smirked.

“You are a badass,” Sean said and I gasped dramatically.

“What?”

“Mr. Chan said that. And you just proved him right,” he said and I chuckled. My hair was pulled back before a slap was sent to my face.

“You are not supposed to be here!” Carol yelled before slapping my other cheek. I held it and looked at Chan. He wasn't doing anything to stop me as everyone was watching me. I stood straight and looked her straight in the eyes. Even though my cheeks were stinging, I could still maintain my posture.

“Is that all you can give?” I asked and she slapped the glass from my hands. I slapped her back and she screamed. She went for a punch but I dodged and threw my own that she couldn't dodge. Her nose started bleeding but it didn't crack which is kind of a disgrace. I really wanted to hear it crack. Dad always said if it didn't crack then you didn't do it right.

“Let her feel those hands,” Celin whispered and I chuckled but didn't attack her anymore.

“I'm very sorry Mr. and Mrs. Chan but I have places to be and people to see. If me and my friends aren't welcome here then I think we will show ourselves to the door,” I stated and turned around. I do have places to be and people to see in my dreams. Sean held his hand out like the fake pretend lovely husband he is. I went to take it when my hand was yanked away from him.

“Please don't leave. I will sort the mess with my daughter and her friends out,” he said looking over his shoulder and I nodded moving his hand away from my waist.

“Oh, and Carol, taking yourself to the beatings from one person in one day is not good for your health,” I said and walked to the table. I took another glass of wine and walked to Sean.

“Your wife is amazing, keep her closer if you don't want to lose her,” one of the men said to Sean and I rolled my eyes. Innocentia was giving me a glare so I turned and walked towards her.

“You better get in line to worship me. Minions. This will be my territory soon as you will be my servants. Get ready to serve your queen,” I said and walked back to Sean. He pulled me closer by my waist and I smiled so fake at the men he was talking to. They were handsome and their wives were pretty too.

“Hello, I am Serena. I'm also from Roseedge and moved here to marry George. He is an amazing husband and gives it to me so good,” Serena said. She had black hair that reached above her shoulders and cute lips too.

“I'm Willow,” I said and they nodded before giggling.

“I think you've drank enough,” Sean said taking the glass from me and took a sip, maybe he was just too lazy to go to the table.

“I am Nicki. I am from here but got married to an Indian hunk. You should see the size of his dick. So humongous,” another girl said, Nicki. My eyes went wide and I took the glass from Sean and took a sip. How do these girls talk like that about their husband when they are still here?