Chapter 2*

Virago

(n.) A woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qualities.

Willows POV

Uh yes. Willow my dear, you are getting married tomorrow.

“What?” I asked as I felt like my ears heard wrong. I looked at Kimberly and she grinned at me.

“Yes. These are your guards, I think. They are here to take you to your new home,” he said, and I looked at the men. I rolled my eyes with a shake of my head.

“What if I don't wanna?” I ask and saw one of the men place one hand behind his back. So, that means they are willing to get rough if I don't obey. I sighed and walked to my bedroom, two of them were following me. I could delay the stupid wedding anyway. I packed my favorite clothes and the ones my dad bought me. I also took the gun he used to own. It was an old Daewoo K5. I kind of loved the gun because it was small, and it could fit in any bag I own. It is about 9×19mm.

“Are you done?” a man who looked bulkier and less cute asked. He looked to be between thirty-five and forty.

“Yeah,” I said, and he nodded his head before taking my bag from me. I sighed but walked after him anyway, Kimberly and her so-called family were sitting there and smiling at me like the lovely family they are. Note the sarcasm.

“Oh, dear sister. It's so painful to watch you go away,” Kimberly said putting her head in her hands and starting to fake sob.

“Keep your stupid drama to yourself. You are already bad at faking your damn tears so imagine that sob. It's taking a toll on you so don't do it. Besides, I have watched more drama for today,” I said and walked out of the house. I walked to my car and one of the guards stopped me.

“Ms. Salvatori!” he shouted out and I turned to him. He walked toward me, and I rolled my eyes as he walked like he owned my time.

Ms. Salvatori my ass.

“Would you hurry up?” I asked harshly and turned to my car.

“I am walking fast, can't you see?” he asked slamming my door shut when I tried to open it.

“And you are hurting my car,” I said taking a step toward him. He didn't have fear like a true mafia man, and so did I.

“You will be riding with Marco,” he stated, and I scoffed staring into his eyes.

“Over my dead body,” I hissed, and he shrugged before pulling his gun out. Now I wish my gun was on me and not in the bag. Why are you so stupid Willow?

“That can be arranged,” he said and removed the safety. I stared at his fingers before I looked back into his eyes. I could take him down if I wanted.

“Arrange it then,” I said with a smirk and his eyes went wide.

“The Don will kill you, bro. Let her ride her car, there is no problem in that,” the petit man said to the one holding the gun and my smirk grew.

“Fine,” he said and walked away.

“I'm climbing with you,” the petit man said and went to the passenger side. I looked at the bossy one and he looked back at me. He was trying to see if I would agree or disagree so that he would drag me and throw me in the trunk. Probably. I sighed and got inside my car.

“I'm Mark,” the man in my car said and I smiled at him before following the black SUV in front of us. It was driving so slowly, and I had homework to write.