Chapter 15*

Equanimity
(n.) mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation.

Willow’s POV

“Western Merrier.”

I don’t know if that is the best place to rule a mafia, but I still want to go there. It has been my dream since I heard a girl in fifth class say she had gone there and had adventures. I also want to see the adventure she was talking about.

“Western Merrier?” I asked just to make sure, he nodded his head in confirmation.

“Not that your opinion matters but, do you have a problem with that?”

“No,” I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow.
“I’m just wondering if a Spanish mafia in Western Merrier is a good idea,” I said and he shook his head.

Maybe he saw the confusion I had on my face because he said, “Don’t worry, it will work perfectly well.”

And I believe you with my life, I thought and smiled at him. I couldn’t show my excitement. I was wishing it could be that day already, when are we even going to my dream place?

“That’s kinda good news,” he nodded and I got up, he also got up and walked to the window. I walked out of the room and bumped into Bradley, he almost screamed.

“Sorry, I thought you were Brielle,” he said and made a fake vomiting face.

“She would be lucky, wouldn’t she?” I said and he chuckled looking around us in fear.

“What’s your deal with her anyways?”

“She wants me to marry her,” I stared at Bradley and saw that he was really scared.

“Don’t you love her?” he gave me an annoyed look and I laughed.

“She won’t leave me alone,” he said and I shook my head.

“Let me leave you,” I said and went to sit in my car. I am gonna miss it but it’s not like I’m dying, it is just a vacation until things go south hill.

“What are you doing?” the familiar voice asked and soon his Nutella breath fanned the side of my face.

“Why are you here?”

“Checking on you?”

“Floyd, nerd, you don’t just get in people’s cars and rooms and houses for fun. That is fuc**ng illegal.”

He chuckled and said, “Illegal isn’t legal, and legal isn't illegal. And I’m not a nerd.”

“What?” i asked trying to understand what he said and he smirked, he just wanted to mess with my head.
”You are a nerd and you just proved that,” I turned to look at him and saw that he was wearing normal clothes today.

“What is the occasion?”

“Huh?” he hummed with confusion.

“You never wear clothes,” he laughed and I stared at his face without saying anything.

“I never walk naked,” he said simply and I chuckled. He likes acting smart.