Chapter 3*

Willow's POV

Enigma
(n.) a person that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand.

"She is dead."

"What?" He asked as if not believing an inch of what I said. I was never going to use Steven's last name as my own. Ever.

"Willow Salvatori was aborted," I said, and he chuckled as my smile grew.

"Put the games aside," he said, and my smile faded. Games? So, men still tend to underestimate females because they are females?

"I don't do games, Mr. Bernardo. I mean business," I said, and he shook his head and took the phone. He pressed a few buttons and placed the phone on his ear.

"Who is the girl you sent to me?" he asked with his eyes glued to me.
"She said Willow Salvatori is dead," he said after a long pause. "Oh. Okay. I understand. Fine. Okay." He said between pauses and turned to me.

"Did they tell you?" I asked and he pulled out his gun and pointed it at me.

"They said I should roughen you up a little," he said with a smirk on his lips, and I laughed. He raised an eyebrow, and I laughed harder. I do not like to laugh but this is kind of funny.

"A third stupid mafia leader is supposed to roughen me up, Willow Ivy Giovanna?" I asked and his eyes darkened as he removed the safety on the gun. I will finally be with my father.

"You are gonna regret saying that to me," he said, and I smiled before leaning in and making the tip of the gun stay on my forehead. Like the brave girl, my dad raised me to be.

"I have waited for a date with death ever since I turned sixteen. He always set me up. Now, if you have some balls to call him to me then try," I said, and he sighed as his grip on the gun tightened. He pulled the gun away and got up. He grabbed my arm with his right hand while his other hand grabbed my bag. He led us out of the office and to what looked like a bedroom. He threw me in there and left. I rolled my eyes and decided its time I go to bed. 

•••••••••the next day•••••••••

I woke up and looked at the watch on the wall. It was five in the morning. I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and made sure it lasted fifteen minutes, I dried myself off and brushed my teeth. I combed my wet hair, didn't have time to dry it.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the bedroom. I went to my bag and took out black undergarments and black yoga pants and a black crop top. I put on my black sneakers and put my hair in a ponytail. I took the gun out of the bag and hid it under the pillows.

I walked out of the room.  Once I made it outside, I started jogging around the house.

The house is huge so to me, it counted. I made a stop after circling the house three times. I think I've grown lazy because I would have run five times around the house in less than fifteen minutes.

I went to my car and took my school bag. I headed inside and back to the bedroom. I did my homework and thanked God I managed to finish all three of them even though Geography was the hardest. Why do we need to read the Map when we have GPS? I placed my books back in the bag.