Chapter: Birthday

Rhett POV

I'm finally 18! And I'm sad bc I haven't been able to see Rosie for 6 months.

Even though we don't see each other we still make it work.

I ran downstairs to see Link and his girlfriend, Sky. He doesn't seem happy, but I don't care bc it's my special day. Even though my special lady isn't here.

2:30

Everyone began to arrive and I'm so excited! I can't wait till we are allowed to go to the pool.

4:22

The party has been so fun. Everyone is here and we can't wait till 6.

6:00

Everyone got dry and began to go home. Most people left just to get blankets since we are having a movie night on my trampoline( I actually did this!).

8:22

We began to get ready for the movie. I was sitting on the back of the trampoline. I didn't even watch the intro....I was too busy  thinking about Rosie. I wish she was here. Right in my arms.

After minutes I didn't hear my mom calling for me. When I finally decided to zone in she screamed,

"Rhett James McLaughlin! You have a guest in your room."

Who would go into my room? Especially during a movie.

I ran upstairs to hear someone playing my guitar.

I leaned closer to the door and heard the person play.

After 3 minutes the person heard me listening.

"Rhett, you know that you can come in and listen. You don't have to lean on the door."

I knew that sweet angelic voice.

Rosalina!

I ran in and saw her red wavy hair blowing through the wind. Or the open window right next to her. I ran up to her and picked her up. I twirled her around and set her down.

"What are you doing here?"

"I had to see my boyfriend on his boyfriend. Now Rhett, how about a birthday kiss."

I leaned my head down and she stood on her tippy toes.

When our lips finally connected sparks flew.

The kiss was sweet and slow. That was until she tilted her head to deepen it. It became so rough so fast. She put her hand in my hair and I put my hands on her waist. After a few minutes of the rough kisses I decided to signal her to let my tongue from her mouth. I licked her bottom lip and she did open her mouth.

She ended the kiss 5 minutes after she allowed my tongue to slip through.

"Well Rhett, that was a-" she said while trying to catch her breathe.

"Amazing" I said with a smirk.

She nodded and quickly pecked my lips.

She took my hand and led me to the backyard.

I went outside and saw everyone still into the movie.

Well everyone except for Link. He was looking at me with shock and then with a smirk.

We got on the trampoline and sat next to Link.

"Hey bud, what happened?"

"I was about to say the same thing", He said with a smirk.

"What?"

"You have red lipstick all over your lips...."

I looked to Rosie and saw her wink.

"Oops" she said. Then she smirked.

We began to laugh. We continued to watch the movie and we fell asleep on the trampoline. With Rosie on my chest

Sorry about the weird spacing, its just the format of my chromebook. Also is anyone reading this because I noticed the some chapters only have 1 or 2 votes. So i need to know if i should continue or stop.