Chapter: 7 Minutes

I know I haven't updated for 8 days but I was busy with testing. But, today is the day I update!!!

Warning: Has harsh language/ cuss words and Smut/ Lemon.  Also Thank You @norah222 for helping me write this!!

I hope you enjoy.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link  Pov

        We just stood there, just staring at each other. I knew it would be like this but I still wanted to talk to her, I wanted her. “Why did you volunteer to join?” She asked. I can tell she knows why.

        “You know why, but I wanted to talk to you.” She nodded for me continue. “Well that night when you asked, ‘What are we?’ I responded but I whispered it. So when you didn’t respond I thought you rejected me. But I was wrong I wanted to be more than friends, I want you to be mine.”

        She sighed and said, “Link…” “I-I don-” She said before I cut her off by kissing her. She immediately kissed back and put her hands in my hair. My hands ended up on her waist, for the mean time. We were literally eating each others faces, desperately wanting more

3rd  Person

        The continued to eat each others faces until the back out for air. Them gasping for air only lasted a second before they were at it again. “Jump”, Link said against Rose’s lips. She followed his order and jumped so link can hold her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and links hands were on her ass. Link moved forward and Rose’s back hit the wall. She stopped kissing him and Link put her down. It was like they were reading each other’s mind because Link took of his shirt and started to roughly kiss her.

Then out of no where the door opened and Jimmy was standing there. Link dropped Rose and they began to blush. The biggest smirk appeared on his face as he noticed that Link was missing a shirt, Rose’s lipgloss was smeared, and both has ‘sexy time’ hair. Jimmy coughed so the awkward silence would stop, but it made it even more awkward. And if it can be anymore awkward Jimmy asked, “So how was it?”

They both blush and Link responded with, “Amazing!” ‘He thought the make out session was amazing?! I need to talk to him asap’, Rose thought. “Jimmy?” He looked at her. Rose pulled out 5 dollars and Jimmy smirked again. He took the money, nodded and closed the bedroom door. Link raised an eyebrow and I winked at him, he knew what I was thinking and he wanted the same thing. Rose ran to the closet and grabbed a tie from the suit in the closet. When she came out Link raised an eyebrow in confusion. She ran to the door and left the room.

When she left the room she got a paperclip and a $20 from her purse. She put the tie on the door and paper clipped the $20 to the tie. She ran in and turned off the light.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Jimmy POV

        We were playing truth or dare in the other room when I remembered that Link and Rose were missing. I immediately remembered that she gave me $5 for another 7 minutes. But, they have been in there for more than 7 minutes.

        I get up and walk to the hallway that the room is in. When I turn to walk to the hallway I notice that the hallway was quiet. ‘oh yea the rooms are soundproof..’ I thought. I finally walk to the room when something catches my attention. A tie was on the door knob. Why would a tie be on the…. oh I know. ‘When you have a tie on the door knob that means you need to be alone, your doing something important or having sex. Since they don’t have anything to do that important and they already alone I will guess they’re having sex.’ I chuckle at the thought and started to walk. I turned around and noticed a note and a twenty paperclipped on the tie.