Chapter: Tear Stained Cheeks

Link POV

I rushed to my car to get the primary things for break ups:

Chocolate

Ice Cream

Comedy Movies

Tissues

Roses {cheer her up}

Music

After I pay for the items I put on the radio. The song ‘Someone Like You’ comes on. (i don’t care if the song didn’t come out back then). During the ride I just thought about the lyrics.

‘I heard that you're settled down

That you found a girl and you're married now

I heard that your dreams came true

Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you

Old friend, why are you so shy?

Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded’

That for me, it isn't over’ I just thought about how Rose and Rhett got together. It was immediately after my dumb ass move. ‘slut’ just kept coming into my mind.

Why did I call her that?

I missed my chance. I missed my one shot to get her. After she left I realized that she was lying about Danny and I found out I love her. This time I mean it. She was there for me and I thought of her as a person that just was by me; nothing else. Boy was I wrong, she’s my everything and I hate to see her heartbroken. And I saw here like that before many times. I pull up to her new house and knock on the door. I knocked three times and nothing. I knocked three times again and heard someone yell, “Rosie! Please get the door!” “Do I have to?” says a weak voice. Oh my God! Rhett what did you do to this poor girl. “Go now...please.” I heard shuffling and sniffling on the other side. The door swung open to see a blood shot red Rose. She stares at me sad, yet a little confused.

“I heard what happened...so do you want to have a girl’s day full of ice cream and movies?” I asked hopefully. She giggled and nodded. She opened the door wider so I can enter. I walked through the door to see a young couple. “Who was there Ros-” A lady walked into the room. “Is this him” The lady asked. Rose shook her head and said, “This is Link.” I shook the lady’s hand and said, “I’m Charles, but you can call me Link.” “I’m Gwen and this is (gesturing to the man i  the kitchen) Duncan.” I nodded and gestured Rose upstairs. “Gwen, we are going to upstairs and i’m gonna cheer her up” I said happily. They nodded in response and we ran upstairs.

When we get to her room I noticed what she looked like. Her red hair was put into a messy bun. Runny eyeliner, red eyes, and tear stained cheeks. She looked like a mess, but was still beautiful. I was staring at her until she interrupted my thoughts. “What are you staring at? Do I have something on my face?” “No. You j-just look so beautiful.” “Don’t lie. I know I look ugly.” “I don’t lie.” She stared at me. “Why don’t we watch a movie, eat ice cream, and make fun of boys!” She threw her head back and laughed. “Ok. But, we have to watch a comedy.” “Deal!” She walked downstairs and that left me alone.

Why would Rhett cheat on an amazing, beautiful, funny, creative, smart, girl.

I turned to my bag and noticed the Roses I got her and the Colorado Columbine, her favorite. The flower was beautiful; like her. I wish I didn’t mess everything up. Rose came up with a pile of comedies. With a huge grin on her face she pulled me on her bed. “Rosalina?” “Call me Rose or Rosie.” “Rosie?” “Yes, Link.” “I got you something” I showed her the roses and her grin fell. She looked disappointed and on the verge of crying. “Rhett used to give me roses.” she whispered. I quickly threw the roses outside. “Link! What the He-” “Let’s watch a movie!” She nodded and put on Pitch Perfect.

At the end when Beca kisses Jesse she cuddles closer to me. I wrap my arm around her and made my grip tighter. I felt so bad for her. Her 4 year boyfriend cheated on her and now she being helped with her breakup with her ex. I got an amazing idea and turned to her.

Rose POV

“Rosie?” Every time he said that name it made my heart jump.

“Yea”

“Why don’t you fix your make up and put on a nice dress. We are gonna have a fun night tonight.” I loved this idea. It was perfect to get my mind off of ‘he who should not be named.

a/n: random person: you mean Rhett?

Me: no, Voldemort. Yes, him!

Continue:

“I would love to have fun tonight.” “Ok, i’ll have someone pick you up.” “ok see you then.” I run up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and said goodbye. I just know tonight is gonna be perfect.

The pic is Rosalina's favorite flower.