Chapter: Run Away

1 month later

No one wanted to adopt me yet so yay.

Me and Link are still together but last night wasn't the best night ever.

My dad came home drunk and gave me a black eye.

Just great because Friday or the next day I have a long day of fun with Rhett and Link.

So we went swimming, or I went tanning while they swam. (If I went swimming the makeup with wear off and it would show my black eye). Later we stayed up and watched tv all day. I fell asleep on Link's chest until I woke up on his couch.

God I wished I didn't.

Link POV

To be honest Rosalina is so cool, funny, and overall an amazing girl. But I don't like her. I like her as a friend bc of the Cathy thing. I planned on breaking up with her in the morning. But since it was the weekend and she was asleep we decided to pull a prank on her.

The plan:

We remove all of her makeup and do her makeup.

Goal: make her look funny

When we removed the makeup around her eye I noticed something.

Purple began to surround her eye.

I thought it was the remover until we did her left eye. Omg she had a black eye.

Out of nowhere Rhett began to ask me questions.

"Do you love her?"

"No"

"Do you even like her?"

"No"

"Hey, are you gonna dump her in the morning?" Rhett asked.

"No......"

"Why not? Wait you do like her!"

"No I don't like her and I never will! I j-just w-"

"Link stop stuttering and answer me! Why don't you wanna break up with her?"

"I don't because that would break her heart. God Rhett, her dad hits her. We probably keep her happy."

"Well when are you?"

"I don't know, but for now I gotta still be with her."

"No you don't! I can't believe Your dating me because you feel bad." Rosalina said.

This isn't good.

"I don't care if you dump me! You now why? because you guys can  careless about me so let's make this clear! We aren't dating. God both of you are dicks! Just dating a girl or being friends with a girl bc u feel bad for her!"

She jump off of the couch and grabbed her stuff.

"Wait it's not like that I-"

"What is it like then?!”

I didn't respond and Rosalina said,"thought so.."

God I am a dick.

Rosalina POV

I was facing the wall trying to go to sleep until I heard Rhett ask,

"Do you love her?"

I was waiting for Link to say yes, but he never did.

"No"

He doesn't?

"Do you even like her?"

He has to say yes. He has to.

"No"

God no! Why is he even dating me then?!

After minutes I found out why.....he's dating me bc he feels sorry for me.

"No you don't! I can't believe Your dating me because you feel bad. I don't care if you dump me! You now why? because you guys don't care about me so let's make this clear! We aren't dating. God both of you are dicks! Just dating a girl or being friends with a girl bc u feel bad for her! That's worse!"

I grabbed my stuff and went through the window.

Why did I fall in love with the guy with the blue eyes.

I can't wait till I leave!!!!!