Chapter: Experiment?

This was my final day here so I had to tell him how I feel about him.

It took me a lot of encouragement to finally do this.

I knocked….

The door finally unlocked and opened.

"Oh hey Rosalina" He said.

“Can we talk?”, I asked.

He nodded and opened the door.

Breathe in, breathe out.

It's going to be alright.

"Well… I have to tell you something...." I said awkwardly as I entered his room.

"Shoot." He replied simple as he sat down on his bed, patting the spot next to him, gesturing for me to sit down beside him.

I sat down.

"Well... Uh."

"Just spit it out Rosalina." He said. My eyes focused over his face, admiring the concern look he had for me, which was written all over his beautiful face.

But again, my mind and my mouth were at war against each other. In a split second, I made a decision, and before I could back out, I grabbed Link by his shirt collar and yanked him down to me. His eyes were staring wide, and he asked, “Rosalina, what are you—.” But that was all he could get out before I kissed him.

Straight on his plump, luscious lips.

They were soft, so soft. It felt as if I was kissing a cloud. I could feel my heart thumping against my chest, and I kissed him hard, pouring all if my feelings into this last kiss. Everything was silent, but I could hear the blood rushing past my ears, warming up my body. My hot mouth moved against his, and I felt a twinge of hurt when he didn’t move back.

I pulled away, about to apologize, when his mouth was back on mine, kissing me with as much emotion as I had just been using. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me in closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his.

There seemed to be no space between us. My body molded in perfectly into his, and he pulled me against him, even closer than I’d thought possible.

My eyes fluttered closed in bliss, and I threaded my fingers through his soft hair. His hair was softer than mine, I reflected, but that thought quickly vanished as he nibbled gently on my lips, then swirled his tongue against them asking for entrance. I obliged with a breathless gasp, and I almost groaned in delight. Link tasted like chocolate, so sweet. I felt my knees weaken, and I was glad when his hand tightened around my waist.