Chapter: Don't Forget

I woke up at 2 pm ,and the smell of  bacon went through my nostrils.

        hmmmm….Who’s cooking Bacon….

        Link!        

        I jumped off of the bed and ran to the kitchen. I looked in the kitchen and it was empty. I walked around the house and searched for any sign of Link. After I searched I notice he was gone. Even on our day. I went to the dinner table and sat down. On the table was a single rose, waffles, and bacon. I knew Charles made the meal because he made a face on the waffle with the bacon. I smiled at his childish actions and saw a note on the rose.  

        ‘Dearest Rosie,        

        Happy 7 month anniversary! I can’t believe you could stand being with an idiot like me for 7 months. I love you so much, well you and the baby; which I need to find out the gender of. So, since it’s our 7 month anniversary...I wanted to make this a night to remember. I went to work for a few hours so I can make everything perfect for tonight. I will be home at 6pm and we can have dinner. I hope you dress up nice and have a great day. Maybe after dinner we can have some dessert ;)

        P.s. Doctors say it doesn’t hurt the baby ;)

        Love,

                Charles’

        Of course, the horny Link is back…..ugh.

        I grab my purse and call ‘Martha🎀’

                        R: Hey Girly!

                        M: Hey

                        R: What are you up to?

                        M: I’m just watching TV, how about you?

                        R: I’m about to go shopping for my 7 month anniversary dinner.

                        M: CAN I GO WITH YOU?!

                        R: Of Course you can!! I will see you in 20 minutes.

                        M: Okay I will pick you up. Bye

                        R: Bye.

        I quickly change into jeans and a sweater. I finish my make-up and hear a knock at the door. I rush to the door and open it to see Martha. “HEY!” I hug her and she hugs back. “Hey, are you ready?” I nodded and we rushed out.

Link POV

        I rush back and forth between the isles in the store. You see, I work at home depot. I’m suppose to help people find things or make specific items. We’ve been really busy today and I just started my break. I decided to buy some baby clothes. Wait, I’m not good at choosing stuff. I decided to text one of my bestest girl...friends. I called up Ruby and asked her to meet me at the mall.

-------Time Skip--------

        We ended up with only boy stuff so let’s pray its a boy. After we were done I dropped Ruby off and text her thanks for coming with me. I went back to work and it was so busy. I’m gonna be here for awhile.