Chapter: Girlfriend?

So I changed a part of the story, the event happened when they were at the cheesecake factory. So the thing I wanna change is Link and Rosalina’s relationship. They are not dating because it would affect this chapter. Enjoy.

        When Link pulled up to my house I could feel his stare. I know I probably messed our situation up because he wanted to do it, but I was waiting for the perfect moment. “Link, I’m sorry about backing out. It’s just that you didn’t answer my question when I asked what are we. And when I tried to reassure you didn’t answer.” He sighed, obviously aggravated about the situation. “It’s ok.” I looked at my lap and waited. I waited for him to explain what we are but it never came.

        “Link? What are we?” He sighed louder and unlocked the door. “I will pick you up later.”, he replied. Wow I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. Immediately after I got out he drove away. ‘Jerk’ I run into the house and talked to Gwen. “Hey Gwen, can I go to a party with Charles?” She nodded and I made my way upstairs. When I entered I went on my phone and put on my playlist. I pushed play and ‘Love Song’ began to play. I smiled and nodded my head in satisfaction of the music  choice my phone chose.  I walk to my closet and started to pick my outfit out. After 30 minutes of looking I gave up and texted my friend caitlin.

To: Caitlin :p

Hey I’m going to a party tonight and I need help with my outfit. Help plz

From: Rose ~_~

Literally after I sent it I got a text back.

To: Rose ~_~

Yea b r there.

From Caitlin :p

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~

        I heard a knock at the door and ran to get it. I swung the door open to reveal a blonde girl with blue eyes.

        “Heyyyy Rosie” She obviously dragged the ‘y’ out.

        “Hi” I grab her hand, “Now lets go find me an outfit.” I pull her upstairs and we look for an outfit. We made small talk until she brought up.

Him.

        “So how’s the break up going? Are you still mad? Devastated?” She asked. I’m mad, but not devastated. “It’s going well; i’m going to the party to get my mind off of him. That’s why Link invited me. I’m mad bu-” She interrupted me, “Woah woah woah. Link invited you? What about the arguments and fights? Aren’t you still mad at him?” “No because after we broke up I had someone to count on and help me through it.”

Silence filled the air until she asked, “Is Rhett gonna be there?” Gosh why can’t she just say he. “Yea, also do you wanna come? Their are gonna be fun teen games and food.” She sighed and agreed. “Only because there is food. Now, let’s get you ready to be hit on and maybe get lucky.” She said with a wink. Me...getting lucky. Ha nice joke.

After 10 minutes I found a loose red sweater that said ‘love’. I decided to wear the shirt, kinda dark jeans, and my black converse. I run to my bathroom to see if I had contacts, but of course no luck. I grabbed my thick black glasses and my black beanie. “I think I got the outfit.” I told Caitlin and I rushed to the bathroom. I put on the sweater and jeans, I fix my glasses and the beanie. I looked adorable and smiled at my choice. I show Caitlin my outfit and she eagerly shakes her head. At 6 Caitlin goes home to get ready and comes back at 7.         

When she came back I saw the outfit she was wearing and was unsure. She was wearing something you would typically see at a frat party. I decided to wear a red mid thigh dress and black combat boots. (The black ended at the middle of my ribs and the red started under it). And I grabbed a bag so I can bring my extra clothes, which includes the sweater, converse, undershirt, jeans, beany and glasses. I thought that later I will put normal clothes  

Finally at 8 o’clock Link decided to show up. He honked the horn and we exited the house.

        When we entered the car I chose to sit in the back so I wouldn’t talk to him. “Hey Rosie” He said cheerfully.

        “It’s Rosalina.” I replied coldly. I mad because he thinks that he can almost have sex with me and it would be cool not to have a relationship. I guess I was wrong and he is still a player.

        “Rosi- I mean Rosalina, What’s wrong?” I ignore his question and talk to Caitlyn.

        “So Caitlyn, have you asked Mason out?”

        “No! You know I can’t talk to boys.” I smirked and remembered that she had a crush on all of my friends. Mason, Will, Tom, Danny, and Leo. Even though I don’t consider Leo a friend, but she still likes him.

        “So I hear someone told Danny that your going to the part and he’s coming. I heard he’s excited to see you again.” I said.

        “No. You didn’t!” She yelled.

        I said, while fake laughign “I did." She gasped. "And he’s excited to meet you. He moved back with me. I can’t wait to see him. I can tell he likes you and you like him. Caitlyn and Danny sitti-” Charles interrupted me.

        “DANNY?! YOU MEAN THE GUY YOU TOLD ME ABOUT!! YOU SAID YOU MADE HIM UP!!! YOUR A LIAR!!” He yelled at me. I felt hot tears come down my face.

        I yelled back, “I MADE UP THE PART ABOUT US DATING! WE WERE BEST FRIENDS AT CHICAGO!” At this point I was crying. I just wanted to run away, lucky for me we just pulled up. As soon as we stopped I was out of the car. Soon after Caitlyn followed and someone yelled my name.

        “ROSE! I’M SORRY!", Charles yelled.

        I was so mad that I yelled back, “IT’S ROSALINA JACKASS!!” I walked into the house, I was ready to party and forget about Rhett and Charles.

A/N: Outfit is on the side and Rose calls Link 'Charles when she is mad. Also thank you catsigfrit for being in the story.