Chapter: Hotel Ceiling {Ending}

Third Person:

“It’s been 72 hours since the disappearance of Rosalina Gonzalez. She was last seen in a red shirt with a smiley face on it, black sweat pants, and a black throw over sweater. She was, supposedly, on her way to Nashville to visit her adopted parents, but she never shown up there. No one has seen or heard from Ms. Gonzalez……”

There had been many news station talking about Rose’s disappearance. That was probably the first new station to not think Rose was dead. Everyday Link’s hope of Rose being found was decreasing, soon Link was believing what the news said. He thought she was gone.

“I believe Rosalina is dead.” the reporter said.

It’s 3:47 p.m and Link hasn’t left his house since he got the update on Rose, still missing. He got up from the couch, where he was watching the new, and went to the kitchen. Link grabbed the whiskey, vodka, and the strongest drinks he could find. He would do this every night. Drinking until he forgets shes gone and thinks she’s still with them. Link chugged his drink and slammed the cup down. He looked around the room and saw it. The beautiful ring he was gonna propose to with. He knew she would’ve loved it because it was simple, but different. He picked up the ring and began to cry. He fell in love with this girl and poof...she disappeared.

Everyone around him was a mess. Gwen, Rhett, Duncan, Martha, and Will was too…..The cared so much about Rose and was devastated. Not only was Rose missing, so was the baby. Only one person knew the gender. Not even the dad knew the gender.

Link felt like a part of him died when no one knew where she was. He also felt useless because he couldn’t do anything to find her. He tried everything, but everyone found nothing. He lost everything within day. He felt like he was in a trans because he wouldn’t move or show emotion. He couldn’t cry because he literally ran out of tears. He felt like he lost his world, his life. He just thought about these lyrics:

“I've been staring at the Hotel Ceiling,

Drinking everything I've found this evening,

Trying to hold onto the sweetest feeling,

So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely.

Start to see this, everyone I know cannot believe this.

Trying to hold onto the sweetest feeling,

So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely now.

I can see it coming round full circle, my friend.

On the TV they said they had reported you dead.”

        That night Link gave up. She’s dead and he had to face it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh, how could he be any more wrong. She wasn’t healthy, but she wasn’t dead. She was barely alive, it’s a miracle she its. So your probably wonder where she is, what happened, or why did she make it to Gwen’s house. You see, Rose is in…….

.

.

~The End~

Yes it’s the end of the book. If you didn’t get the last sentence just read the first sentence in the first chapter. I’m happy to say that there will be a sequel to this. I don’t know when i’m gonna start but its gonna happen. Also the Chapter and Book is called Hotel Ceiling because the song represents the last chapter. So listen to the song and put the pieces together. I hope you enjoyed the roller coaster relationship of Rosalina and Link and you will see more soon. Thank you, and have a good day.

From,

        Rhett and Liink

                p.s I made a new instagram: Xx5secondsofYoutubex

so please follow

bye!