Chapter: Movin' On

Rosalina POV

Days later

One day I was waiting after school for my ride and he didn’t show up. I was kicking sticks waiting for my dad. I was trying to break a stick with my foot until I heard a stick break. I turn around to see ex boyfriend Link. He waved and I nodded and looked away. It’s been really awkward since the break up and it’s been weird being next to each other. “Hey….so are you waiting for your dad?” I nodded and turned away. He sighed and said,”Well I can give you a ride...If you want one..”

“no thanks…..” I turned around again. He opened his mouth to say something but i interrupted him. “I’m good.” I know i’m acting like a bitch but he went out with another girl after I told him the truth and he dated me because he felt bad.

“Hey can I use your phone for a sec?” I asked him a few minutes later. He gave me his phone and I unlocked it only to see a picture of him and some girl kissing. ‘Who is that?’ I thought to myself. After a minute, I called my dad and he told me he was going to pick me up at 5.

I gave Link his phone and asked the question I had been wondering. “Who’s the girl on your background?”

He was hesitant when he said “Ummm Leslie...my girlfriend…” my heart sank when he said “girlfriend” he moved on so quickly. I had to be strong and act like I had one too.

“Oh cool. I have a boyfriend.”

He replied quickly, “What’s his name?” ‘name? name? omg think of a name’ I thought of my closest friend and said, “Daniel or Danny”

He sighed and said rather sadly, “oh ok...well I gotta go...bye” As soon as he left I just wanted to cry! He moved on!!!! I didn’t. I thought he actually liked me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Link POV

Really Link?!

Did you say Leslie my girlfriend.

God of course I'm not dating her.

But Rose believed it.

God she's probably heart broken.

She told me all about Daniel. He's perfect for her. She's so over me.

But i’m not over her. I realized how much she meant to me. And I like her.