Chapter: Waking Up with Link

Rosa POV

I woke up with someone's arm around my waist. My head was laying on the mystery person's chest.Then I remembered last night. The kisses and the romance. Link made me feel loved and I didn't feel ti when I was with Rhett. I deeply and truly love him. I looked up to see Link soft asleep. I smiled and lifted my hand to his forehead. I moved his hair over and I noticed that he was waking up. I slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me. He smiled and pulled me closer, if thats even possible.

"Hey" He said in his sexy morning voice. I replied with a hey and he asked, "You wanna get up and get some breakfast?" I nodded and we got up. We decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory since it was 2 pm. We went to the factory and the place wasn't too fancy. The hostess asked, "How many?"

Link replied "two please and can the seats be a booth seat?" The waiter looked at me, will smirking and nodded. Link looked at me in disbelief and chuckled.

"Hello! I'm Leo and I will be your waiter for this evening. So can I interest you guys in something to drink?"

"Yes, I will have a Root Beer." Link said. "I will have the same thing but can I have a lemon?"

"Yea anything for a pretty girl like you." He said with a wink. Ha he's trying to flirt with me in front of my ...... well we aren't dating, we aren't friends; lets go with Guy-Friend.....Anyway he left to get the drinks. Link looked at me and we laughed. I stopped when I realized that I need to ask him an important question.

"Link?" He was looking at the menu and concentrating when I asked him. "hmmm....oh yea?" "Did you mean what you said yesterday?" He immediately dropped his menu and stared at me in disbelief. "Of course I did." He grabs my hand and says something i've been waiting to hear. "Rosie I love you. And I never stopped. No matter how much you break my heart or I break your's I hope you realize I will love you and never stop. I'm in love with you and no one can change my mind about how I feel about you." "I love you too, Charles." He smiles and let's go of my hand so he can concentrate. "Then what are we?" "Well w-" He got interrupted by the waiter coming back. He looked at me and smirked.

"Here you go.......guy.....and here you good CheeseCake Godess." I laughed at the joke. I get my drink and squeezed the lemon juice into the Root Beer. I looked up to see Leo still here. "How may I help you?" I asked politely. "Oh well I was wondering if I can get your number?" He asked. I looked at Link and placed my foot on his lap. He stared and me and I gave him the look like 'So are we a thing or no?!' If we weren't I will totally go for Leo. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Is hair was up but turned to the left. I turned to Leo and then to Link. "Well of co-" I said because Link was taking so long, but he interrupted me. "Excuse me, but I will suggest you walk away before I punch you for hitting on my girlfriend!" Leo only nodded and left. I looked at Link and he gave me a reassuring smile. I grabbed his hand and continued this brunch.

Later, Link asked for a diffeeent waiter and we got a girl named Penny. (I had to include Penny!!) When we paid for the bill Link kept smiling at me. "Link?" "Yea" "Why are you staring at me?" "Because you're so beautiful smart and amazing." A blush began to creep on me. "Rose? Do you wanna go to a party tomorrow?" "Yea, but is he gonna be there?" Link nodded and I sighed. "Don't worry, we can stay home...I guess." Now I feel guitly because he wanted to go. "We can go. It doesn't matter if he's there. As long as your there having fun it will be fun." His smile grew and hugged me. "Thank you Rose." He kissed my cheeck and I smiled.

I gave him a quick kiss and he stared at me after. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Of corse I kissed back and it got rough. I had to end the kiss before we were naked in the Cheesecake factory. He began to kiss my neck and down my shoulder. And he left a lot of Love Bites....Alot. I'm surprised that I didn't moan because he bite my sweet spot alot....alot. "Link....can...we....go....now?" Link eagerly nodded and we left. Thank God, no one saw us. When we go into the car, Link started to kiss me wildly. I wanted my first time to be memorable, not just lust in the back or front seat. That will be later ;). "Link maybe we can get ready for the party." He sighed, nodded and started the car.

Two more chapter until they 'do the do' I know some people can't wait lol jk. But I want to know If I should say 'they had sex that night' or write the whole thing out indetail. It doesn't matter to me. Also the pic to the right is me. I'm from Ohio and i'm 14 (freshman).