Chapter: Finally!

Warning: this story is gonna have a lot of cuss words and is overall gonna be Pg-13 btw edit from @rhett.link.gmm on Instagram.

I wake up and automatically feel pain. I wonder why? *sarcasm* I can also feel a lot of weight on my chest. I open my eyes and I noticed that link was on me. His arms were around my waist and his chest was against my head. I look around and notice that he has no shirt. Why doesn't he have a shirt on and why are we in this pose? I look down and noticed that i'm naked along with him. Then the memories fill my mind, those wonderful memories. All I know is, I will never forget last night. It was the best night of my life. Last night we proved our love for each other. It wasn't just lust, it was love. I hope Link didn't regret it.

I try to move again but a ,recently felt, pain was what I felt. I tried again and it killed to move. I was so sore and it killed. I needed Link to move. "Link......sweetly....wake up..." I softly said to him. He stirred awake and raised himself up, barely being able to see my neck. He looked at me confused and asked.

"What's up?"

"Can you get off of me?" He nodded and tried to get up. He stayed still and looked down. I wasn't able to see the thing he was seeing because a blanket covered me. "Umm Rose? Your gonna feel something ok? I kinda fell asleep before I pulled out..." He says shyly. I nodded and he pulled out. It felt weird and as soon as he left I felt empty.

I got up and decided to get ready to leave. I got my under clothes on until Link stopped me. He started to kiss my neck and I didn't want him to. I didn't want him to try to do it again and leave me. I pushed him away and asked him a serious question, "Link, did you regret last night?" He quickly replied with "No!........NO!NO!NO!....I would never regret last night. It was the best night ever!....Did you?"

"No and I will never. Link.....I really like you, but I don't want to be a one night stand. I don't want us a fling, it want us to be real."

Link looked at me and asked, "Can I ask you something?" I agreed and he continued.

"Was that your....." He trailed off but I knew what he was going to.

"Yes, Link. It was." "Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have done that."

"Wait....so your leaving me?" I said, nearly about to cry.

"No, I would never leave you....but why me?"

"Because you mean so much to me. I can never picture myself with anyone else but you. I like....no love you and only you. Rhett wanted to do it with me but I couldn't. I wanted to do it with someone who would never hurt me, who I could trust, someone I love......I waited for you and I was so happy that I did it with you. I'm so happy that you don't regret it. Now.....Are we a fling? I don't want to be a one night stand.." I said the last part quietly.

"Rosie?" He asked. "Yes."
I love you so much. I can't believe that you waited for me. I thought you would've chose someone else but me. I care about you so much and I'm truly in love with you! Heck I will rather be dead than being without you. Rose...what I'm trying to say is that I love you too much to be a fling or a one night stand. Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally said the words i've been waiting for. I waited so long for him to say it and im so happy to hear it. I grabbed his neck and pulled him close. He put his hands on my waist and I pulled him close enough that our lips were brushing. "I would love to be your girlfriend." I said before kissing him. After our makeout session we got dressed and started to get ready to leave. As we left the room I almost fell again.
Damn! Stupid nausea!

"Are you ok?", My boyfriend asked.

"yea, i just nauseous a lot." He nodded and we left