Chapter: The Only Exception

A/N: This story is comign to an end soon, so I'm writing 4 more books. I'm writing an Ian Hecox, Tobuscus, ?Secret?, and an unknown one. For the 'unknown' story I need an idea. So can one of you amazing people comment a Youtuber/Band/Celebrity and my favorite will be the next fan fiction. Anyway it's sad to think it's gonna end, but the ending is gonna be the best and i'm already typing it. I hope you guys aren't mad about the lack of updates and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Enjoy :)

Rose's POV

I turn to the left to see the beautiful view from my favorite place. I go here often because it brings back so much memories. This was the only place with happy memories. It’s been 3 hours since I left my school because I was embarrassed. Within the 3 hours I told my newest best friend that i’m pregnant. That person was Gwen, my adopted parent.

I know that you expect me to cut or try to kill myself from the harsh words, but I didn’t. I was so used to be called ‘bitch’, ‘cunt’, and ‘whore’ that I take them as complements. I still hate the word, ‘slut’ and it killed me that the person I loved dearest turned against me. I knew I had to be strong...for me and my baby. I’m gonna keep it and not make the mistake my mom did. I never knew that my life would’ve went from good to bad to decent i hours.

Three and a half hours earlier…..

I rushed to Mason and explained everything. He was mad about the name Link called me, but could you blame him. I didn’t want to or had to stay at the school anymore. I didn’t want to be the school’s whore, so I called Gwen.

Convo...

R: Hey...Gwen? Can you pick me up please?

G: Sure.

G: I’ll be there in 15 minutes.

End of Convo….

I didn’t need to go to school because I already graduated. When I was in Chicago, I was so smart that I skipped a grade and got my diploma. I was so happy and when I went on stage I looked at the seats to see ‘my family’ and friends. By family, I meant Gwen and Duncan. I remembered how heart broken I was to see everyone there. The order was Gwen, Duncan, my seat, an empty spot, Link, then Danny. If you couldn’t guess, the empty seat was Rhett. He said he was ‘sick’.

Bull Shit!

Within the minutes of waiting, I packed my book bag, emptied my locker, said goodbye to my teachers, and was outside. When I went outside Gwen was parked and waiting for me. Thank God her job was only on Saturday. Her and Duncan are on this Tv with challenges. Anyway, when I entered the car she was questioning my early ride home. “Why did you wanna leave?” I sighed and knew I needed to tell her. “Gwen...I don’t need you to act like my mom. I need you to act like my Best Friend and support me.” She nodded.

“So if I tell you, you can’t be mad ok?” She nodded, eagerly waiting for me to tell her. “I’m pregnant and i’m so scared right now. I need someone to be there and tell me everything’s gonna be ok. I don’t want to miss everything in my college years. I’m so scared because this will be the end of my freedom.” She stared at me shocked. I waited for the yelling of a lifetime, but it never came.

Instead, I got a hug, “It’s gonna be ok. Don’t worry. I was pregnant when I was 18 and I lost it. I promise I will always be there for you. No matter what. I love you and I hope you won’t end up like me.” I nodded and hugged her. I knew I could trust her and she was the person that was there to comfort me. After I came home I told Gwen that I was gonna be in my room and to not come in.