Chapter: Party Begins

Rose POV

         As soon as I entered the house the smell of beer struck me. I looked to the left to see a large living room with many people dancing. I turned to the right to see a mini bar. I ordered a martini and noticed the bartender looking sad. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

        “I’m stuck bartending while I should be talking to Danny.” I had an idea. I’m really bored, I wanna stay away from Rhett and Link, and I can earn a few bucks.

        “I will bartend while you get your flirt on.” She squealed. She threw her apron at me and ran away.

        After an hour of bartending I keep getting this annoying customer. This customer is Rhett. “Hey baby, can I get a  virgin cuba libre.”

        “Hey Dick, and you mean a coke?”

        “Yea, I kinda don’t want to forget what i’m doing to you tonight.”

        “Yea in your dreams. Remember, we are over.”

        “Oh have you moved on?”

        “No”

        “Well maybe...." He dances his fingers on my arm "we can go take this convo upstairs?” He said while smirking. I laughed,

        "Is that the best line you can come up with to get in my pants. Ha”. He asked for his drink and I decided to get him back. I made his Virgin Cuba Libre a little slutty, if you know what I mean. He gulped the drink down and walked away. The next person walks up and she looks like the quiet type. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.

        “Can I get a water?” a quiet voice asked. “Ummm don’t you want something a little more strong?”

        “No, I’m not the best when i’m drunk.”

        “I’m Rosie.”

        “I know every guy wants you….I’m Em.” She confessed.

        “Guy trouble?”

        She nodded and said,”Do you know that Will guy?” I nodded, "Well I have a massive crush on him, but I can’t talk to him. I need help.” I grab the Mountain Dew and the tequila. I mixed them together and created the El Dew.

        “Here this will help you relax in front of him and I know he likes you.” She put the glass on her lips, but didn’t drink it. I sighed and lifted the drink so she will drink it. She squeezes her eyes and laughs.

        “Thank you.” She yells and walks away. I know that’s not the last I will see of her. I see a familiar redhead walk up to me. “I’ll take over.”

        “Why?”

        “He asked me out  and we already made out, so i’m bored.” I nodded and left that area. I went to the dance floor and began to dance with Danny.

(A/N. Danny has brown hair with a few dark dirty blonde highlights. His hair is swept to the right and he has blue eyes. He’s muscular, due to the many sports he’s in, and he has cute dimples. Probably the cutest guy I’m friends with.)

        After 30 minutes of dancing I was hit on 10 times, grinding on 3 times, and my ass got slapped once. And that was because of my outfit. Anyways, I was dancing and laughing with Danny until Max showed up. When he entered the house everyone began to cheer for him. He immediately recognized Rhett and Link, but not me. He didn’t due to my dramatic change from ‘Cathy Lamont’ to Rosalina. Also I lost a lot of weight, my voice changed, and I got taller. He was walking around the house until  he saw me. He looked up and down and smirked. I hate it when guys check you out like that. He started to walk towards me and I noticed all of the girls staring at me, probably jealous because I got Max’s attention. “Hey Hottie, I’m Max, but you can call me your future boyfriend.” He said cockily. His friends behind him laughed. “So, what’s your name hot thing?” I sighed knowing it’s not gonna end well.