31

Alexandra's pov

I'm still on the ground just panting and trembling from pain. I'm trying not to think about it but it seems to just be getting worse.

"The three of us together, just like old times. The brother who loved me too much. And the one that didn't love me enough" Katherine said.

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself" Damon said.

"What happened to you, Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite to me. Oh...right. She happened" Katherine said looking to me.

"Let me help her" Damon said.

"No" Katherine said.

"The shock is probably leaving your body by now. How's the pain?" Katherine said and Damon went to attack her but Stefan grabbed him.

"You can't" He said.

"We can make this quicker. Where's the moonstone?" She said.

"Tell her" Damon said.

"No, don't" I said groaning in pain.

"What do you want with it?" Stefan said.

"We don't have time for this!" Damon said.

"Can I have a drink?" Katherine said and I saw Damon just glaring at her.

"Right away, Ms. Katherine" He said.  I watch him go over and pour himself and Katherine a drink and then he hands it to her and she walks away.  I then see Damon grab another stake and pin Katherine against the wall catching her off guard and holding it up to her.

"No! Damon, don't!" Stefan said grabbing onto him.

"Yes, Damon, please" She said.

"The second the spell is lifted, I'm going to drive this stake right through your heart" He said.

I just sit there trying to think of what to do and then I grab onto the stake in my shoulder and close my eyes.  I pull it out quickly and then see the blood coming out but I just stand up and make my way downstairs. 

I look around and I see Bonnie standing next to another women and I make my way over to them.  "Bonnie" I said.

"Alex?! What happened?" She said.

"Where's Elena?" I said.

"With Jeremy" She said.

"Katherine.  You have to give her the stone" I said.

"Don't worry, sweetheart.  We're already on that" The woman said to me.

"She's a witch.  A bennett witch just like me.  We put a spell on the stone to take Katherine out. It won't be for long but it's enough time for Damon and Stefan to get her somewhere" Bonnie said.

"You have to go now.  It's getting bad" I said and the other witch took the stone to take to Katherine.

"It's over, Alex" Bonnie said to me and I smiled and she pulled me into a hug.