18

Alexandra's pov

Damon and I are walking through the tomb right now and I'm following behind him. I can hear noises and growls and I get a little freaked out. "What is that?" I said.

"They can sense you" Damon said.

"My blood?" I said.

"Fresh blood. That's all they want" He said coldly.

"What? Are you mad at me now?" I said.

"We're not doing this" He said.

"Well, why the cold shoulder now?" I said.

"I'm cold hearted, remember?" He said.

"Is it because I said I don't care anymore? Because I don't ever recall you caring in the first place" I said.

"You know nothing, Alex" He said.

"I wonder who's fault that is" I said and then he turned to me pissed.

"You should really stop" He said.

"Or what, Damon?" I said and he just stared at me. He gives me a glare and then he just speeds off leaving me there alone. I just stand there shocked and then turn my flashlight on and look around me.

"Damon!" I said. Did he seriously just leave me here?! I sigh to myself and then just continue walking trying to find him and keep hearing noises. I start freaking out a little but try to just stay calm.

The more I walk, I finally find another part of the tomb and I turn the corner. When I do, I see a bunch of desiccated vampires sitting along the ground. I start breathing a little heavy and continue walking trying to keep my composure. I'm terrified right now.

I jump when I hear my phone ringing and I look to see Stefan and answer real quick. "Stefan!" I said.

"Alex, are you okay?" He said.

"I...I don't know where I am. Damon...he...he left me" I said.

"He left you?!" He said.

"Stefan, there's vampires everywhere in here" I said.

"Alex, I need you to listen to me carefully. You need to get out of there now. Look, when the tomb opened...the seal didn't break" He said.

"What does that mean?" I said.

"It means vampires can get in...but they can't get out" He said and I just stood there.

"But...but Damon's a vampire." I said.

"He can't get out, Alex" He said and I just felt my heart break a little. "You need to get out. You can do it, you're human" He continued.

"Stefan. I...I don't know where I am" I said.

"Alex" He started saying but the line started cutting out.

"Stefan, I can't hear you" I said and then it died. I sigh frustrated and then put my phone away and just stand there for a minute.
Damon is stuck in here.