33

Alexandra's pov

I'm sitting with Stefan right now at the grill.  He asked if we could meet up so we could talk about a few things.  I don't know if it's about Elijah or not, but I hope him and Elena are okay with the deal I made. 

"Hey" He said and I sit down across from him.

"Hey, Stefan" I said.

"I never got to properly thank you for getting me out of that tomb" He said.

"I wasn't going to let you rot in there with Katherine" I said and he smiled a little.  "So, what's this all about? Is everything okay?" I continued.

"I need to talk to you about something.  I talked to Elena about it.  She's against it...like usual. But I'd figure I'd ask you too because it relates to you" He said.

"Okay" I said.

"I want to find Isobel" He said and my heart sunk a little bit.

"Isobel? You mean me and Elena's vampire mother" I said.

"Yes" He said.

"Why?" I said.

"She knew about Klaus.  And I think right now more than ever we should know who he is" He said.

"Stefan, I made a deal with Elijah" I said.

"And I'm not going against it.  I'm just simply seeking information" He said.

"I don't want to risk Elijah getting pissed off" I said.

"He won't even know.  There will be no harm done" He said and I just stared at him thinking about it.

"Okay...but only under one circumstance" I said.

"Anything" He said.

"You take me with you" I said.

•••

Damon and I are in town right now just walking and talking. We both kind of have been in different directions recently worrying about different things so it's nice for us to come together to talk about things. And also just spending time with Damon always means something to me.

"How's the new werewolf?" I said.

"Dead if she doesn't leave town soon" He said.

"Did she do something?" I said.

"She killed Rose" He said and I looked to him.

"What? Damon, why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"I didn't want to freak you out. I watched it though. The whole process. It's a slow and painful process, dying from a werewolf bite" He said.

"Is she after you?" I said.

"She was..." He said.

"Damon" I said.

"Don't worry about it. She's not anymore" He said. We continue walking and then I stop when I see no other than John Gilbert walking in my direction. I stare shocked and then grab Damon's arm and pull him down an alleyway before John sees us and Damon looks to me confused.