15

Alexandra's pov

Im sitting at the grill right now with Elle and Bonnie. Bonnie seemed really eager to talk to Elle and I so I made sure we met up with her to hear what she has to say. It's nice now that everyone is in the loop of what's going on around us. Especially because we can all talk to each other about it.

"You look super anxious" Elle said to Bonnie.

"These past few days have just been a lot for me. Especially after I learned about vampires and...that I'm a witch" She said and my eyes widened.

"You're a witch?!" I said.

"I didn't think I was. I know my family heritage are witches, but I didn't think I had the power in me. Grams finally showed me what I had in me. I can move things and feel things...do spells" She said.

"Bonnie, that's crazy. Like crazy in a good way" Elle said and I just smiled a little.

"Is that what you've been doing these past few days?"I said.

"Not just that. I...I found something" She said getting more serious.

"What is it, bonnie?" I said.

"I was out in the woods the other day. I was trying to connect with one of my ancestors. Emily Bennett. I've been seeing visions of her and it get's more real everyday. It's like she's standing in front of me sometimes trying to connect with me" She said.

"Do you know why?" Elle said.

"That's what I was trying to figure out. It's like she lead me to the woods, but then I found something else instead. I found the tomb" She said and I just stared at her.

"The tomb? As in the tomb Katherine is stuck in?" I said.

"Katherine and probably a dozen more vampires" She said.

"They're dead, right?" Elle said.

"Not exactly. I could hear them all. They sounded in pain. Stefan found me and he told me that being stuck in there, they were starved to desiccation. It's like they're numb to the pain, but they're extremely weak. Can't even move, but they're alive." She said.

"So, then...it would be pointless for Damon to bring Katherine back?" I said.

"No...blood can save them. If they drink a lot of blood, they'll be back to their normal selves." She said.

"None of this is sounding good" Elle said.

"It's not. That tomb cannot be opened." She said.

"Damon" I said shaking my head.

I have to stop him from going forward with this.

•••

I'm at my house right now and I'm in my room talking on the phone with Elena. She called me and told me she needed advice and to talk to me about something so I'm just listening to her talk. We talked a little about the tomb and Katherine, but Elena seems to have more she needs to talk about.

"Did you ever talk to Stefan?" I said.

"We talked last night" She said.