21

Alexandra's pov

It's been a few days. Everything is slowly getting better.  Damon and I are still doing good.  And now Stefan is back under control of his little blood problem.  The only thing that sucks is Elle is officially gone. 

I helped her finish up packing and then we hung out for a little then said our goodbyes.  It was one of the hardest things to do.  I'm not even thinking about what I'm going to do on my own.  I just don't want to think about it right now.

I'm walking down the hallway at school still a little upset and then I see Stefan and Elena walk up to me.  Elle didn't even say goodbye to everyone else.  I think this whole vampire thing really got to her.

"Hey" Elena said.

"Hey" I said.

"Is she really gone?" Stefan said.

"Yeah...she's really gone" I said.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"She didn't even say goodbye" Elena said.

"I think she wanted to get out of this town as soon as possible.  Vampires just weren't her thing....I don't blame her" I said and Stefan gave me a look.

"Is everything okay? With you and Damon?" He said.

"Everything is fine.  I just...now that I have my memories back, it's making this whole vampire thing even crazier.  Because this really is my life.  I mean, I'm invested in Damon and he's, you know...I just...I don't know" I said and they just gave me sad looks.

"We're here for you, Alex" Elena said and I smiled.

"And I know Damon mentioned you staying at our house if you couldn't keep yours.  Please take the offer if you need help" Stefan said and I just nodded.

"Thank you" I said.

"Guys, hi" We heard and saw Mr. Saltzman walking up to us. 

We've all interacted with him a lot more recently.  For one, he's pretty much dating Elena's aunt Jenna which means he's always at their house.  Two,  he and Damon somewhat resolved their issues.  He got over the fact that Damon turned his wife into a vampire whenever he did. 

"Hi, Mr. Saltzman." Elena said.

"Elena...I need to talk to you" He said to her.

"Uh...can they come? Is it...you know, vampire related?" Elena said.

"Yeah.  Everyone come to my classroom" He said and we all looked to each other and then followed him.  As we're walking Alaric speaks up again and turns to us.

"I called Damon" He said.

"He's here?" I said as we reached the classroom.

"Is it that bad?" Elena said.

"You'll see" He said and then we walked into the classroom and saw Damon standing there.

"Wow...we've got everyone here" Damon said.

"So, what's going on?" Stefan said and then him and Elena sat down at desks.  Damon is standing by the front of the room and I go and stand near him and he gives me a small smile.