4

Stefans pov

He's here.  Damon is really here.  I just stare at him with a confused and cold look and he walks further into my room closing the door.  I see him looking around and then I finally speak up.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Well, couldn't miss your first day of school, could I? And you know...missed home" He said.

"It's been 15 years, Damon" I said.

"Has it really?" He said walking around.

"Why are you here?" I said getting more aggravated.

"I miss my little brother" He said.

"You're the one who did that to that girl, aren't you?" I said referring to Vicki.

"Bingo!" He said.

"Damon...why are you here?" I said.

"You'd think you'd be happy to see me, brother" He said.

"Cut the crap.  You're here because of her...aren't you?" I said referring to Alexandra.  Damon just chuckles a little and then he walks closer to me.

"You see brother...as fascinated as I am that you found her...Actually, how did you manage to pull that one off, huh? I mean she's an exact look alike" He said and I just stare at him confused.  He starts to grin a little and then my heart sinks. 

He's talking about Elena.

"She took my breath away.  Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine" He said.   Yeah, let me explain Elena and Katherine.  Two completely different people who look identical.  I don't know how...it makes no sense.  But it's real.  Elena looks just like Katherine.

"She's not Katherine" I said.

"Well, let's hope not.  We both know how that ended."  He said.

"So, you're here for Elena?" I said. 

"I didn't come for Elena, but seeing her was a good cherry on top" He said.

"Damon" I said getting pissed again.

"When's the last time you've craved something, brother?" He said and I turn away from him.

"It's not going to work, Damon" I said.  My brother and I ended up on completely different paths in life.  He feeds on humans...I feed on animals.

"Oh come on.  We can do it together.  Show this town who really runs it" He said.

"Can't you give it a rest?" I said.

"I promised you an eternity of misery, so I'm just keeping my word" He said walking up to me. 

I just stare at him and realize nothing has changed with him.  He's cold hearted...he's still killing.  He has to know about Alexandra, right? But from what I'm getting, he doesn't.  I don't even know if it would be a smart idea to bring it up to him.  But what if she could save him?

"Home sweet home" Damon said and then walked past me and I just stood there.

I have to talk to Alexandra.