36

Alexandra's pov

Being here with Katherine has been hell. I don't get what her intentions are. But I definitely don't trust her. I'm trying to just deal with her until we can figure out what to do. Especially if her and Isobel are working together.

"So...what do you even do around here?" She said.

"What?" I said.

"It's so boring.  Especially when the boys aren't home" She said.

"You can leave then" I said.

"Can't get rid of me that easily" She said and I roll my eyes.

"So...the house is really organized. Looks good...clean" She said walking around.

"Are you an interior designer now?" I said. Damn...I'm really getting Damon's attitude.

"You know, what? I'm going to go shower. We're obviously getting nowhere here" She said and then made her way upstairs. I just sigh and roll my eyes and then sit down on the couch.

I check my phone and then call Damon for the tenth time and still no answer. I groan a little and then I go over and pour myself a drink and take a sip. This is absolutely necessary right now.

I put the glass down and then I start to think a little bit. Why did Katherine randomly decide to go take a shower? I just stand there confused and then I feel my heart drop.

"No" I said. I run upstairs and I make my way to the bathroom and I try to open the door but it's locked. I start hitting the door and fumbling with the doorknob and then I just kick it open. I walk in and I look through the soap bowl and I run my hands through my hair.

She took the damn moonstone.

"I'm home!" I heard and perked up and then ran back downstairs. I see Damon standing there and I throw my hands up.

"Where have you been?!" I said.

"Witch stuff, remember? And we found it" He said.

"We have a problem" I said.

"Where's Katherine?" He said.

"She's gone. And so is the moonstone" I said and his face dropped.

"You've got to be kidding me!" He said pacing. I just sigh and then he goes to talk but I see Katherine appear and shove a needle in his arm.

"Damn you" Damon said and then he fell to the ground.

"Oopsie" Katherine said.

"You got the moonstone. What else do you want?!" I said.

"Simple. You" She said and then hit me over the head with something and I black out.

•••

I wake up and I blink a couple times then wince in pain. My head is throbbing right now. I look around and notice I'm in the back of a car. I sit up real quick panicked and then see a man in the front seat.