21

A few weeks later
"This is it sweetheart." He put his arm around my neck. "Can we go in?"

"Yeah come on." He unlocked the door. "Our brand new two bedroom house."

"Wow. It's so nice."

"We're gonna start moving in Saturday when we don't have to go to school. Maybe Jonah can help us."

"Of course."
~~~~~~~~~
He moved my shirt up. "No."

"My bad."

"Let's sit up this time." He got off of me. "Okay." We started kissing again. He moved his hands down and to my thighs. "No stop Jonah."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Let's do something else."

"No let's continue to kiss..I won't do anything else."

"Okay. Promise?"

"Yeah I promise." He kissed me and I laid back. "I don't wanna do it this way."

"No it's fine."

"Jonah..."

"It's okay. I promise." We started to kiss again. "Let me touch you.. it's fine."

"Jonah. I don't wanna do this anymore. You're getting creepy and weird." My door opened. "What's going on in here?"

"Nothing dad.."

"I heard something going on. You tryna force my daughter into something she doesn't want?"

"It's not like that dad."

"Stop trying to defend him. I heard you tell him stop like three times. Get out of my house boy."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry Unique." He got up and walked out. "Why did you let him keep going?"

"He promised he would stop."

"Don't have sex or even close until your more educated. You understand?"

"Okay." Oh my God...
~~~~
I haven't seen Jonah. My dad dropped me off. But anyways during lunch. I'm gonna go ask the counselors about the nasty. I don't plan on having it soon but I still wanna know about it.
,~~~~~~~~~'
Where's Jonah? Did he not come? I see his friends. "Hi. Have you seen Jonah?"

"Nah I don't think he came today."

"Oh okay. Thank you."

"Hey. Why are you looking for him?"

"I just wanna see him."

"Oh okay." I started walking to the counselors office. I guess I'll call him after school. I go in. "Oh hi Unique. What do you need?" I sat in front of her. "Um teach me what you know about the nasty."

"The nasty? Uh sex. Okay. A student has never came here about that. What do you wanna know?"

"Mostly pros and cons."

"Pros and cons.... okay. Well sex is usually a interaction between two people who love each other. It's not always like that. Okay um."

"How does it start?"

"Oh uh. It depends. Some people like a little foreplay like with tons of kissing and touching and stuff before you actually have sex or some people just get into it. Um. Sweetheart sex is different for everyone. You're a virgin right?"

"Um no not really."

"So you've had sex?"

"Um unintentionally. I was forced."

"Oh. By a student or.."

"No no no. It was some horrible man."

"How do you feel about that? How many times do you think about it?"

"I don't like it. I think about it all the time."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Do you guys kiss or rub on each other?"

"Uh. He tries to rub on me but I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Did you tell him?"

"Well it just happened yesterday...I haven't seen him since."

"Okay well before you do anything like that. Make sure with him. You're comfortable with it. Take baby steps. If he doesn't like it or have the patience he's not the one. A lot of guys are like that."

"Okay."

"Come back after school. I'll have some informational papers printed out for you."

"Okay thanks."

"No problem." I smile and leave. I feel more educated than ever.
~~~~~~~~
I'm reading the papers the counselor got me. "Sweetheart."

"Hm?"

"Jonah's here. You want him to come in?"

"Yeah he can." I hide the papers. He came in. "Hey baby."

"Hey." He sat down. "You didn't come to school today."

"I just had to think about some stuff."

"Oh okay. Well. I went to the counselors today to learn about the nasty."

"Okay."

"I'm not ready to go as far as you are. I wanna take it slow."

"Okay. That's fine with me."

"Are you sure? Because I don't wanna be the girl who stops you from doing the nasty because she's not ready."

"I love you. I'm willing to wait a hundred years if I had to. If you're not ready for anything I won't force you."

"But when will I be ready?"

"Well first you're still saying the nasty so you're far from ready. Which isn't bad though. You'll know."

"Okay." I hugged him. "Thanks for understanding. You're the sweetest guy ever."

"I try my best."

"Sweetheart what do you want for dinner?"

"Can we have tacos?"

"I'll order some. Hard or soft?" Hard or soft. Hard or soft. "Babe?"

"Um."
~~~~~~~~
"Baby. Wake up."

"What happened?"

"You dad asked if you wanted hard or soft tacos and you just passed out." I drunk some water. "It's nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Alright." My dad came in. "I put them on plates for you guys. Are you okay sweetheart?"

"I'm fine..I guess I was feeling light-headed. I had a long day."

"Oh okay. Do you need to stay home tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I might be fine."

"Okay if you don't feel well you can stay."

"Thanks dad."

"I'm gonna go out early okay? There's more food in the kitchen."

"Okay. Bye dad."

"Bye guys." He closed the door. "Yesterday. I'm sorry about that. I realized what I was doing. I was being awful. I'm a horrible boyfriend. Don't tell me it's okay. It's not."

"Okay well since I can't tell you that it's fine. Let's change the subject."

"You wanna makeout?"

"No not right now. Oh we're moving Saturday. Can you help us pack?"

"Of course."

"My room will be bigger than this one. I'm excited."

"This isn't so bad."

"I guess not but.. I'm used to bigger things you can say."

"Oh so you're used to being spoiled."

"I'm not gonna lie yes. My dad's doing his best and I'm grateful."

"Let's pop in a movie hm?"

"Yeah."