14

My mom was home so I'm somewhere I don't know. I should've went with Jonah he said I could go to his place but I felt like I shouldn't go to his house cause I just met him. I did that with the other guy. I forgot his name. I dead ass forgot it author.

It was Vincent. I went to his house the first day I met him and my mom said she was busy or whatever. It's about five. I know my mom's expecting me. Unless she's working. I hope she's working.
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up because my phone was going off. It's no one else but my mom.

Mom: come home sweetheart we need to talk

I really hope you're okay text me if you're okay

I'm sorry for what I did at the school. I was trying to help but I guess I have been a little buggy recently.

It's ten baby please come home it's too dangerous for you to be out there

I also made your favorite, I made breakfast for dinner you loved that when you were younger

Come home please I'm so sorry.
~~~~
Okay well. Looks like I'm going home to enjoy my breakfast for dinner. And maybe let my mom explain herself.
~~~~~~~~
I unlock and opened the door. "Oh my gosh baby I'm so happy you're okay." She hugged me and then I saw, Mr. Terrance. I let go. "Oh I know what you're wondering, why is my alegbra two teacher doing here? Well I invited him for dinner. We've been talking for a while and now we're dating." I just looked at him. "It's always nice to see you Unique." He stood up. My mom is unbelievable. I drag her to the kitchen.

Mom he's my teacher.

Yeah but he's super sweet. We really like each other." I look back. He has the biggest smile. "Give us a chance."

I guess.

"Great. Go wash your hands. Then we can start eating."
~~~~~~~~~'
This wasn't the most awkward thing or anything. I can't get over the fact that he's my teacher. "Unique?" I look up. "Are you okay sweetheart? You haven't said anything. You barely ate."

I'm fine.

"Oh okay."

"You know your mom told me-."

"Let's not talk about that."

"Oh." I stand up.
I'm going to bed.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

"Yeah good night. I'll see you tomorrow." Tomorrow? But it's Saturday.

He's staying the night?

"Of course sweetheart."

"I don't have to stay if you don't want me to. That's totally fine with us both."

"Yeah. Whatever you want baby."

No it's fine.

I went upstairs. Time for a shower
~~~~~
Someone knocked on my door. "Unique?" Oh no. He opened it. "Can we talk for a second?" He came in and closed the door. "Nice room." He sat in a chair. "I really love your mom. I haven't had love in a long time. Okay? I kinda felt a little bad energy towards me. I'm guessing you're really protective of your mom I understand that because she's exactly like that to you. But I promise I won't hurt her. So any thoughts?"

"My water just broke."
~~~~~~~~~
I wasn't prepared. I was scared and I went into labor too fast. I don't feel well. It wasn't that bad though.. not like I expected. But anyways I had a girl. My beautiful daughter which I named Moon. I know it's kinda weird but my dad really liked that name. Keith which is Mr. Terrance went to go get somethings for my baby. Since we didn't have anything yet. I think I'm gonna start talking again. I already started after I gave birth to the doctors and my mom. I don't want to be mute and I want to teach my baby how to talk and use sign language. I'm getting tired. I'll be up when Keith is here.
~~~~~~~~
"Unique. Wake up doll." I open my eyes. "Keith is back with some food."

"Okay."

Author here, it's so weird having her talk sorry if it's awk

"Can you sit up?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Sweetheart...it's so weird hearing you talk."

"You don't like it?"

"I do. I like verbally conversating with you. It's easier for us both."

"Yeah for me definitely...I can start defending myself in school."

"Yeah and I barely would have to sue people for you." I giggle. "Sue people?"

"Yeah. So far I've sued like five people for her. "

"Who are these people?"

"This guy who almost killed her, the principal, the special education teacher, the police department, one of the officers there and that's all I think."

"Yeah.."

"Oh wow."

"All for my daughter."

"You did it for good reasons right?"

"Oh of course. That guy broke her rib cage, he broke her legs, caused internal bleeding and almost killed her. The special education teacher, called her dumb and wasn't giving her the proper education, she wouldn't be taking your class if we didn't want her to take the year over, I also sued the school and principal for that. Oh and the police assaulted her and arrested her for no reason."

"Oh. I'm glad I've never done anything to hurt you Unique." I giggled. "Did you sue for a lot?"

"A decent amount."

"A decent amount must be a lot."

"You can say that a lot of it went to charity anyway."

"Well that's good."