8

"Are you going somewhere sweetheart?"

Vincent's house.

"Vince? Okay. Be safe love." I waved and walked out of the house. His mom said I could come and try to talk to him. I hope he isn't mad at me... I get in my car. Okay. I don't like driving that much but my mom won't drive me everywhere. I don't expect her to. It's a day where she finally gets off. I barely know the directions to his house but I will find a way.
~~~~~~~
I'm here. I knock on the door. "Hi Unique." She hugged me. "It's so good to see you. Come in. Vince is in his room. I made sure none of my kids go in." I slowly open the door to his room. He looked up. "Oh. Hey." I sit beside him. "I know it's been like almost a week. I'm sorry I thought I hurt you somehow. I thought I offended you."

"I accidentally talked you didn't do anything."

"So kissing you was okay?" I nodded. "I was just a little shocked. I'm completely fine."

"Okay good. I'm glad that's over with." He grabbed my face and kissed me. He was slow and he didn't rush me. He let go. "I really like doing that sorry." I'm gonna guess I look like someone just slapped me. "We also never officiated this relationship. You wanna be my girlfriend?" I nodded. "Good so that means we can do things farther right?"

"Slow down."

"I'm sorry... I do this a lot and they always leave."

"You always do this?"

"Well only a few times..."

"A few times? Recently?"

"Yeah because I have other girls." I stared at him. "Other girls? Other than me?"

"Um. Yes. Because you weren't ready for us to be together. So I think I should be allowed to be with other girls." Um. I..

I got up and rushed out of their house. How dare he thinks thats normal? If I was still innocent, sex wise, he would've had it, he kissed me after he's been with other girls? I thought that he was just a normal sweet guy who wanted to be friends with the mute girl because no one else will. He's fucking unbelievable.
~•~•~|~|•|'
I got home. "Hi sweetheart. How was it?" I run upstairs to my room. I thought he was really interested in me now I'm crying about him... he was so sweet..

My mom came in. "Who hurt you sweetheart?" She sat on my bed. I grabbed my notebook.

"Vincent has other girlfriends."

"Girlfriends? Like more girls other than you?" I nodded.

"He said it was because he didn't know if we were official so he thought he could see other girls."

"I can't believe him.. he doesn't deserve you baby. He made a horrible mistake. Hmm. How about we go get our nails done and we can come back order pizza." I smile. "You want to?" I nod. "Let me put my shoes on then we can go." I love my mom. She's the only one I have. We've been closer ever since my dad passed away. She spoils me and she doesn't like when people are mean to me in any kind of way, she'll defend me, threaten to sue.....um and she makes a way for me to get what I need and like. She's the best. I wouldn't ask for a better mom. I really wouldn't. "Let's go Unique."
~~''''~~~~~
When we got back Vincent was sitting at our door. Nails actually take a really long time to get done. She took me to the mall and then we ordered pizza which I'm holding. "Oh Vince. Need anything?" She unlocked the door. "Can I apologise?"

"Come in. Go sit the pizza down baby." I put it on the table. "So you have more than one girlfriend?"

"Uh yeah."

"So your a player? You played my daughter?"

"No no no. I thought it was normal."

"Normal? Normal! My daughter deserves the best out of the best and if you have other girls that are so call better than her or you just need extra then you can permanently leave. My daughter is not a extra and she doesn't need to be crying over some ho. You're unbelievable."

"What do I do? I can't just tell them to back off."

"It's them or her. You good with him choosing baby?" I nodded. "Alright vincent.."

"Uh." He looked at me. "It shouldn't be that hard boy."

"I'm sorry I actually like having more than one girlfriend." He got up and walked out of the house. I'm not gonna cry this time...

"Let's eat the pizza baby."