Chapter 4: Alone with Loki

The first two weeks of living with the Avengers passed very quickly; you had really gotten very close with everyone in the team and you had started to loosen up and be more relaxed and comfortable in the house. You had especially hotter very close with Bucky, he was actually you best friend in there; he was very nice (unlike people said) and you had so much fun together, you were spenting the most of your free time with him. At some point you both started to think that Steve was maybe starting to get jealous.

But you anyway were spending most of your time in the lab with Tony and Bruce having them doing numerous tests on you and you showing them some of the things you could do, though you mostly tried to avoid that. But finally some days ago Tony let Nat and you to start your training and it was the greatest feeling. She started teaching you about fight techniques and for the first couple of sessions it was mostly theory but when you eventually got to action and only a few minutes into the training you could see how impressed Nat was with your already existing skills, which satisfied you a lot.

As for Loki it didn't take you long to realise that he was the quite one in the household. You hadn't talked that much to him since the day you accidentally got into his room, he actually didn't really talk to anyone but Thor and with him only barely. Though, the God of Mischief had something; something you couldn't really explain but it made you want to know more about him. Maybe it was the fact that he was always so quiet, he was the troubled, mystery guy that you really wanted to know about; or maybe it was the fact that you couldn't get into his head, you tried it once or twice but the only thing you got was a mild headache and the hope that he didn't suspected anything.

Today morning you were woken up by some very loud noises, someone was shouting. You looked at the clock and it was 9am. For a moment you got scared that something very bad was happening and that you should probably stay in your room and let the more experienced Avengers handle it. But as the voices got even louder so you decided to go and see what was going on, praying for the five training sessions with Nat to had been more effective than you had thought.

You stepped out of your room and walked down the long corridor slowly. With every step you were starting to get more and more sure that what you were doing was absolutely idiotic. But as you got even closer to the end of the corridor the voices started getting louder and more familiar. You slowly reached the living room and to your surprise you saw that the voices were actually coming from Thor and Loki who were arguing about something that you were still too sleepy to understand. The rest of the team was sitting in the kitchen. You moved closer to them trying to understand what they were talking about but they suddenly cut their conversation once you properly entered the room.

"Hey lady y/n, did we wake you? I told you to keep it down brother." Thor told you as soon as you got in.

"Well I was not the one yelling, brother." Loki didn't lose the opportunity to start the arguing again.

"No, no guys it's fine. What is going on?"

"Nothing to concern you lady y/n."

"Hey Thor, we talked about that, it's just y/n. You are making me feel like 1000 years old."

"What's wrong with being 1000 years old? I am 1057 and Loki-"

"Okay that's too much information Thor. I am going to have breakfast now." It was too early for you to argue so you just left the two Gods to return to their arguement and you headed towards the kitchen.

The first thing you saw when you entered was Peper leaning on the kitchen island reading something on her phone and Tony preparing some pancakes on the other side of the island. Nat was next to Peper, in front of the coffee machine poring herself a steaming cup of coffee and the rest of the team sitting on the kitchen table. You looked at them with a sleepy face, said a tired 'good morning' and sat next to Bucky who had filled his mouth with pancakes.