Chapter 31: Back on Asgard

After a few more minutes of standing still in the middle of the kitchen you finally snapped back into reality. You still had too many questions and thoughts to prossess but it was also time to go. You decided to let the matter go for now and focus on solving the biggest problem on your life. You walked out of the kitchen and quickly headed to the rooftop where everyone was waiting for you.

Thor and Loki were standing next to eachother in the middle of the roof. You took a quick glimpse of Loki and then immediately turned to Tony and Steve.

"Are you sure about this, kid?" Tony asked.

"Yeah..." You said as you played nervously with your hair.

"Is there something you maybe want to tell us y/n?" Steve asked calmly.

"No, guys everything is fine." You smiled and grabbed both of their hands.

"Just be careful kid." Tony said and you smiled.

"I will."

You then turned around and said goodbye to everyone else. They were all quite anxious of what was going to happen. They didn't really want to let you go but they knew very well that this was your only chance of figuring out what was going on with you.

After you were done with your goodbyes you walked to the centre of the roof and stood between the two brothers. You immediately smiled at Loki and he smiled back at you. He tried to put his hand around your waist for the journey but you insisted that you were going to be okay. You weren't sure that this was entirely true but still things felt too awkward for you to just act like everything was fine, unlike Loki who seemed more calm than ever.

When you were all ready Thor picked up Mjolnir and looked at the sky, yelling at Heimdall to bring the three of you back to Asgard. In less than a second a colorful light came from the sky and took you away. The trip was really not as bad as last time, it felt more like a ride on the elevator, except from the fact that this elevator was traveling to space with many thousands kilometres per hour.

Thankfully you landed on Asgard before you could even think about being dizzy. Once you were inside the Bifrost you tried to walk towards Heimdall but found it impossible to even stand still. With your first attempt to take a step you tripped and fell, thankfully into Loki's arms. You then immediately lifted your head up and gave him a sweet smile while looking into his eyes.

"Thanks." You said shyly and stood on your feet.

"No problem darling." He smiled back and moved with his brother to greet Heimdall.

So this is how it was going to be from now on?

He was going to act as if you hadn't told him that you loved him?

And while he did that you were going to continue to boil inside, not knowing how he was feeling about you?

"Lady y/n!" You suddenly heard Heimdall shouting your name and snapped back into reality.

"Yes?" You answered in confusion.

"Something is bothering you lady y/n." Heimdall approached and smiled at you.

"No, nothing at all. It's just the trip here that exhausted me." You smiled nervously.

"You know that I see all lady y/n, right?"

"Then you can see that I am just tired, right?"

Heimdall smiled at you and didn't say another word. You smiled back at him as a guard from the palace arrived with two horses for you to go to the palace. Even though you didn't yet feel completely comfortable ridding with Loki you knew you had no other choice.