Chapter 14: Asgard

A/N: Heyyyy! I just needed to tell you a huge thank you again. This book is currently in No.4 in #avengersfanfiction and this would never happen without your support. I am so happy that you are enjoying my book and the response is actually so great. I love you 3000😍

You were still in the infirmary, laying on the bed with your eyes closed. You were thinking of you only a few weeks ago, you were so happy, you were getting ready for your first mission with the Avengers. It was such a thrill; the adrenaline and the excitement you felt were something you couldn't describe and now it felt like you were about to take your last breaths on this bed.

No! You shouldn't be thinking of that. But on the other hand everything seemed to be pointing towards that direction.

You started taking a few deep breaths, thinking only of the good stuff, all the beautiful memories you had acquired in only a few months that you had been living in the tower. You tired to calm yourself down and sleep but suddenly Thor bursted through the door followed by Tony and Loki. You opened your eyes immediately to see them and only then you realised your vision had become so much blur that you could barely see the people standing right in front of you.

"Y/n, get up. We are leaving." Thor said.

"Thor you big idiot she can't even move." A comment by Loki followed.

"What is happening?" You turned to Tony who was standing silent next to you, with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You are going to be okay kid." He said and caressed your hair.

Thor then moved towards you and put his hand behind your neck, gently lifting you up with the help of Tony. Loki was standing a few feet further with his back on you gathering some stuff. Everything seemed so confusing and you had so many questions.

Where were you going to go?

Had something worse happened?

Was every one okay?

Had they found a cure for you?

You needed to know so bad but you barely had the strength to stay awake.

When they finally got you up on your feet and ready to go you looked around. You realised it was the first time you had stood on your feet in many days. You felt dizzy for a second but continued, Thor and Tony were holding you the entire time. You asked them to get you to you room first but Loki insisted that you had no time to waste. You were still so confused, they got you into the elevator and once you leaned on you wall and you focused your eyes so your vision would be more clear, you finally decided to find out what was happening.

"Do any of you wants to tell me where are we going?" You voice was weak but you tried to hide it.

"Asgard." Loki said.

"What?" You looked at him and the Tony.

"They think someone up there might be able to help you." Tony told you.

"Tony no-"

"Kid, it's okay. You are going to be fine." He gave you the most reassuring look that he had ever given you and then the elevator doors opened.

Tony and Thor kept holding you and helping you walk to the middle of the roof while Loki was walking slowly behind you. Once you were there Thor looked at you and then at Tony.

"I'm fine. I can stand." You told him.

Thor then nodded at Tony and he slowly left your side. Immediately your legs started failing you until they couldn't hold your body anymore. Thor quickly caught you before you could touch the ground and put one hand on your back and the other behind you knees lifting you up and holding you in his arms. Loki was looking at you the whole time with a desperate and sad look on his face. He looked like he hadn't slept for a year; he looked tired and so pale. You didn't like seeing him like that.