Chapter 9: In your mind

You went into your room and waited until everyone had got to sleep. You walked from your room to the kitchen and back countless times to make sure that everyone had gone to their bedrooms for the night, but is was wortg it because you had a plan.

The last one to leave was once again Thor, some times you wondered if this guy even slept at all. When he was finally in his room, almost in the begging of the corridor you waited for a few seconds and then paid a visit to your neighbor. You opened the Mischief God's door and saw him sitting on his couch, again with his book in hand.

"Come on, get ready." For a moment he looked you like you were a crazy person that had just invited his personal space. "We are going to train remember?" You sighed and roll your eyes.

"I didn't expect you to act so soon. I did think you of such a rebellious soul." You smirked.

"Oh shut up." You span around and got out of his room waving him to follow you.

You slowly both got into the elevator heading downstairs to the training room. You didn't speak at all untill you arrived in your destination, though it was not an awkward silence, it never had been. You knew very well by now than Loki was not really the type of person that liked to talk but the silence never bothered you, not with him at least. With everyone else this silence was wired and you always tried to break it but with Loki it was so different, it was something you could not explain.

You got into the training room and left your stuff on the side and then you both moved to the middle standing opposite form each other. Loki looked at you in the eyes and you returned the look. You started at each other and he seemed to be scanning your with his deep green eyes. This went on for a few seconds but patience was not your strongest quality.

"So?" You whispered. "Can you help me."

"You have a lot of energy." That was weird.

"Thank you...?" You said and Loki does his eyes.

"It was not a compliment, but that is not important. I can indeed help you find out and control your powers properly." He hesitated for a second.

"But?"

"But I would have to get inside your head."

"Can you do that? Will it hurt."

"Yes and No."

You closed your eyes, took a deep breath and nod for him to start. He hesitated for a second and then gently pressed his palm against your forehead and a small a mound of pain spread all over your head. You tried to relax and fully let him into your mind and in a few minutes everything was dark and it felt like you were falling.

After that you felt nothing, you were no longer in pain nor you felt fear of any kind, you were just existing. You were floating into the darkness not knowing were you were or what you were supposed to do. Suddenly a door appeared some feet away from you and you started floating towards it. While you approached it the door was getting further and further but more doors kept appearing left and right. You stopped and opened on one of to take a peak inside.

A very bright light struck your eyes and then you saw yourself, but it was not the now you it was actually little you.

This was a memory, of course! So that meant Loki had made it, you were inside your mind.

You walked further into the memory and started to see a lot of familiar faces. It was you and your parents, the day they taught you how to ride a bike. You were so scared but they were both there to hold you. Such a beautiful memory. You remembered what a happy family you and your parents once were and your eyes started watering. You quickly turned around to leave the memory and saw Loki standing on the door with his eyes fixed on you. You didn't say anything, you got out and closed the door behind you.