Chapter 30: Unexpected guest

You woke up later that day feeling well rested and way calmer. You then opened your eyes only to see Loki sitting on the bottom side of the bed, looking at you with a sweet smile.

"Hey." You said with a sleepy voice as you sat up and smiled at him.

"You are so beautiful when you sleep." Loki said and moved to sit next to you.

"Thank you." Your smile became bigger and you snuggled into his warm hug.

Loki sighed and kissed you gently on the forehead. At that moment you felt so safe, you didn't want to leave your room or Loki's hug ever again.

"Can we stay like that? For ever." You whispered while Loki played with your hair.

"As long as you want darling." Loki let out a sweet laugh and hugged you tighter.

Sadly the sweet moment between you and Loki didn't last longer than five minutes. As you were relaxing into Loki's warm hug Tony stormed into the room with a terrified look on his face.

You and Loki immediately stood up and looked at Tony. He rarely looked like that so you assumed something was terribly wrong. Tony didn't say a word, which of course was even worse, he just stood still looking at you nervously.

"Tony speak!" You suddenly snapped.

"What is it Stark?" Loki asked equally worried.

"Y/m, I think you should sit back down." Tony looked at you.

"For God's sake, Tony, spit it out."

"Someone is here. For you." Tony finally said.

"Wha- Who?"

Judging by Tony's face you really didn't want to know who the mystery guest was. Though you knew that sooner or later you would have to find out. Your heart started beating faster as the seconds continued to pass and Tony continued to stay silent.

"Stark just say it." Loki stepped in.

"It's.... Your father." Tony sighed and looked into your eyes.

His words were now echoing inside your head as numerous questions started being formed inside your mind.

Why would your father be here?

What did he want?

How did he come?

How did he find you?

You immediately grabbed Loki's hand and slowly sat back down on your bed. Loki was the only one that knew the most about your past life with your father. You had talked about it one night and he helped you get over everything.

Loki was truly the best person to talk about your problems with your dad; he anyway knew about bad fathers better than anyone. You held his hand tight as he and Tony tried to calm you down.

"Tony you can't let him in." You finally said.

"Y/n..." Tony hesitated.

"What is it Stark?" Loki asked.

"He already got inside. They couldn't stop him."

"What do you mean they couldn't stop him?" You suddenly snapped and stood back up. "This is supposed to be the most well protected place in New York! And even if, by some weird way he managed to get pass the guards you can't possibly expect me to believe that no one else could kick him out of here. In the living room are sitting six of the most powerful people on earth! I am sure one of you is able to get a drunk asshole out of a building!"

"Y/n please calm down." Tony stood up and placed his hand on your shoulders, looking into your eyes. "Look kid, we think you should see him. After all he is your father."