Chapter 5: Wrong room

When you opened your eyes again the sun was setting and you could hear voices coming from the living room. You sat up on your bed and rub your eyes. You were feeling much better and the pain had gone away but there still remained a weird feeling on your chest, this wasn't going to go away, and this you knew very well. You finally stood up and put your mother's picture back in its place before getting out of your room and walking to the living room, where everyone was sitting around chatting.

"Hey, kid are you okay?" Tony quickly came to you once you entered the room.

"Yes, what happened?" You rub your eyes once again and sat to the big couch next to Nat and Thor.

"We thought something had happened to you." Tony said and you laughed shaking your head.

"I was just tired and went to bed."

You looked around for a bit and saw Loki sitting on an armchair opposite from you once again with his face in his book. Well that was weird, not the book of course but rather the fact that he was sitting here with everyone, it wasn't exactly like him. When he noticed you he met your gaze but then you immediately looked at Tony again.

"So how was the mission?" You tried to defuse the tension but it was obviously still there.

"Not bad. Hey, let's have a drink." Tony suddenly said and you smiled.

"No, no Tony I have-" You stood up and tried to excuse yourself.

"What homework?"

"Well...training?"

"No, Tony is right you'll stay." Nat pulled you back to the couch.

"Just one beer." You told them and Tony handed you a glass bottle.

Eventually the one beer turned into two and then three and then some other drinks came along and who knew what else. You knew very well that from the moment you agreed to Tony's drinking time you weren't going to get sober out of it. You were drunk before you knew it and the whole room was spinning around you. Some time after that you realised that most of the team had already gone to bed. What time was exactly? Now it was only you, Tony and Thor left and you were the most drunk. Thor obviously was an Asgardian and alcohol wasn't really affecting him but how could Tony be so good? The relationship between this man and alcohol often surprised you. After some time you decided it was time for you to go to bed, when you were still able to walk. So you got up and walked hopefully straight to your room, closed the door and collapsed on your bed, falling asleep immediately.

...

The next morning you were woken up by the sunlight coming in from the window. But you were sure you had close the drapes. You decided that it was no time for you to get up so you covered your face with your blanket. You head was killing you and you were so relieved that there was quite outside, which was odd for this house but at that moment you just loved it. After a few more moments with your head buried in the pillows and your blanket covering it you realised it; this was not your blanket, or your pillows. You opened your eyes and uncover your head, looking around the room realising that is was not your room either. It was indeed pretty similar but it was much cleaner and not at all a mess. You slowly sat up and looked around the room; a few feet away, on the sofa in front of the window was Loki sitting again with a book in his hand. Your eyes opened widely and you instinctively covers yourself.

"Don't worry, you are dressed." Loki said.

"Why am I here?" You tried to remember what had happened last night but it was all blank, which scared you a lot.

"You came in last night..." You heart started beating so fast you thought it was going to explode. Had you and Loki...? No, no it was not possible, you would know. Loki could now see the panic in your eyes which for him was quite amusing but he decided not to keep you like that.