Chapter 28: That's not me

After your chat you could already feel Loki much more close to you. You sat on the bed together for about and hour watching TV and talking about all kinds of stuff.

Though one thing still remained; you still had to talk about your meeting in Limbo. You needed to know if it was real or just a product of the damage done when you passed out. You had to know, especially about your mother but you were too nervous to say anything.

"Something is bothering you, darling." Loki finally laughed.

"Maybe." You tried to hide your smile. He knew you so well.

"You can tell me."

"Well...Before I woke up I saw something. It looked like a dream but it felt..."

"I know. It was real." He told you as the smile quickly faded from his face.

"What happed there Loki? Where is my mother?"

Loki looked at you, terrified but before he could answer Tony entered the room. You were still sitting next to Loki on the bed, cuddling and for the first time you didn't have to hide. It was nice not keeping it a secret anymore. You had already told Loki that they all knew and even though he had his misgivings you managed to calm him down. Tony on the other hand did not seem that happy seeing you like that but there was also nothing he could do.

"Okay people be descent!" He told you covering his eyes when he entered.

"God Tony we are, chill." You laughed and got out of bed as Tony took his hands off his eyes. "So, what's up?"

"Ummm yeah..." Tony looked confused. As if he didn't know the reason of his visit.

"Tony." You demanded.

"Yeah, oh right. Loki needs to rest." He suddenly snapped.

"Wha-"

"Yes he does and I need to look at his file. So go." He tried to take you out of the room but you stopped him.

"Tony what is this?" You asked a little annoyed.

"I just...I just want to talk with Loki for a sec okay?"

"Why?" This was definitely odd. "Do you want to have one father-like talk with him because I am not letting you go there."

"No, but now that you mentioned it..."

"Tony!"

"Okay kid relax. I just need to talk about the mission."

"Okay...?" You were quite confused but also very hungry so you decided to drop it.

You sighed and got out of the room, heading to the penthouse. Once you entered you saw Steve, Bucky and Nat sitting around on the living room so you decided to join them. You sat next to Thor and both Steve and Bucky kept staring at you. Of course you knew exactly what that meant but didn't really want to hear anything about it. You all sat in awkward silence for about ten seconds before the first one broke.

"Okay aren't we going to talk about it?" Bucky said.

"Talk about...?" You decided to play dumb.

"Come on y/n. You and Loki?" Steve stepped in.

"Guys..." You laughed.

"No. I told you from the beginning to be careful." Steve said.

"I am careful Steve."

"You don't know him that well y/n." Bucky added.

"I know him as long as I know any of you."

"Only we are not criminals."