Chapter 22: Hungover

When you opened your eyes again you saw an almost completely dark room with only a few rays of sunshine escaping from the closed drapes. You slowly moved your feet and hands a little and then turned your attention to your phone on your nightstand. You slowly took your hand off the blanket and got to it. You opened it and realised it was not as late as you had thought, it was only 9am and a beautiful Sunday morning so you could stay in bed a little longer.

You let out a sigh of relief and turned to face the other side of the bed, still trying it remember what had happened last night. Sudden and as you turned your head you saw Loki sleeping peacefully next to you. Your eyes were immediately opened widely as you tried now very hard to remember what had happened last night, but everything was blank. You slowly moved away from him and started getting up when Loki started moving and suddenly opened his eyes.

"Trying to sneak out?" He said with a sleepy voice.

"Hey..." You gave him an awkward smile and he sat up as well when he noticed.

"What happened?" He asked you in concern.

"Nothing I just had a lot of drinks last night and I can barely remember..." You hesitated for a second but then continued. "Did we..." You started but Loki cut you.

"No. Gods no." He said and came closer to you. "You were drunk and didn't know what you were doing. I would never do such a thing." You gave Loki a sweet smile and hugged him.

"You're great." You told him and pulled away from the hug. Loki had a smile on his face and was looking into your eyes. You stared back for a second and then quickly snapped out of it. "So what else happened last night? I can barely remember anything." You said and Loki sighed and laughed.

"Well..."

Loki started telling you everything that happened last night with extreme detail. You stayed in bed for about half an hour of random embarrassing memories coming back to you as Loki told you the story. After he finished telling you everything you kept apologizing for your behavior and even though he told you, more than once that it was okay, you didn't seem to understand. He seem to really be amused by you and kept a beautiful smile on his face.

"Are you mocking me?" You asked him playfully.

"No." He laughed.

"Ok, ok let's just go to breakfast." You got up and he followed you shortly.

You didn't have any intentions of changing into clothes just yet, so you just got into the bathroom to brush your teeth while Loki was wandering around your room. When you got out you caught him browsing in your bookshelves, looking particularly interested in a specific series of book, your favorite in fact.

"I love those books." You got closer to him.

"So it's just a boy who goes to a school." Loki said.

"It's not just that, he learnt that he was a wizard and his parents were killed by another dark wizard and he fights him."

"For seven books?"

"Ok I'll make you read it later." You took the book off his hand and put it back on its place.

You then walked over to the door but stopped when you touched the handle. You froze for a second and thought. Loki couldn't just walk out of your room as if nothing was happening. You had to find a more smooth way to announce this to the team. You knew very well what they thought of him and even though you didn't agree you couldn't just tell them he was your boyfriend like nothing was happening.

"Are you okay, darling?" Loki put his hand gently on your shoulder.

"Yeah, ummm...."

"You don't want the other to see me coming out of your room." He sigh with a smile still on his face, which was quite odd.