Chapter 36: The whole story (part 1)

The next morning you were woken up by the beautiful light of the sun coming out of you window. Normally you hated being woken up like that but this it was different. This time you were laying in Loki's arms and nothing could ruin that moment.

"Good morning." Loki said with a sweet voice as he took some hair away from your face.

"Good morning." You smiled at him. "What time is it?"

"Late. You seemed like you needed the sleep." Loki said and you chuckled.

"We should probably get up." You said and tried to leave the bed but Loki held you back.

You looked at him in the eyes and laughed. He was so sweet and loving, he didn't want this moment to be over and neither did you honestly. The only problem was that you needed to put your plan to work. So, after a lot of negotiating you managed to get out of bed and hop in for a quick bath.

It some times irritated you that there were no showers on Asgard. You had to go through a whole bath just to get freshen up. When you were finally done you got ready and got out of the bathroom where Loki was waiting for you. He was somehow already dressed and with a full plate of breakfast waiting for you. You had no idea how he had manage to do all that while you were getting ready but you also did not care; you were starving.

The plate had everything from grapes to meat to even wine! This was way more different than the ones you had had the previous mornings you had spent there.

Loki definitely knew how to take care for his lady.

Once you were both done with your breakfast Loki suggested that the two of you took a nice walk inside the forest. Though his suggestion was very intriguing you sadly had to deny it. You needed to do the spell to contact your mother the sooner possible. You had already started to feel more tired every day and your powers were getting weaker so you had no time to waste.

"I was thinking of spending the day at the library." You finally found an excuse.

"But-" Loki tried to speak but suddenly your bedroom door shut open.

You felt a feeling of relief when you saw Thor rushing towards the two of you with a big smile on his face. He had his 'inocent' face on which in Thor's language meant that he was about to say something quite stupid but very convenient for you.

"Brother!" He shouted and put his hand on Loki's shoulder.

"What is it Thor?" Loki asked him, clearly not interested in what his brother had to say.

"It's a very nice day today so I suggested to father that the tree if us should go hunting."

"No." Loki didn't take a second to think about it.

"Come on brother, father has already agreed. It will be like when we were kids!"

"I said not, Thor. I will spend the day with y/n."

It was truly sweet that Loki wanted to spend the whole day with you, and normally you would love that, but not today. You hated that you had to tell him no but this may was your only chance to do the spell.

"I think you should go." You told Loki softly.

"Y/n..." He tried to object but you din't let him.

"It will be a nice way to finally do something with your father and brother." You smiled at him and Loki finally sighed. "Don't be like that. It's gonna be fun." You gave him a quick kiss and then Thor dragged him out of your room while thanking you.

You really didn't enjoy lying to Loki or Thor but you also had no other choice. You needed to do the spell no matter how dangerous it was and your only hope was that they would be able to understand you.