Chapter 15: You get better

A/N: Hey guys this story just got to 1k reads!! I honestly could believe it when I saw it the first time. Thank you so much for the support and the great comments you all leave in every story. I may not answer to all of them but be sure that I do read them and they make me so much happy and motivated to continue writing. I love you 3000🥰

...

Y/n’s POV

Only a few minutes later and after the doctors had ran a few more tests on you, Thor walked into the room and you were ready to go. Both, Thor and Loki helped you get on your feet and walked you outside the castle, where a carriage with two horses was waiting for you. At that moment you couldn’t believe in your eyes, were you hallucinating again? No, no this felt too real to be a hallucination.

They got you up on the carriage and once everyone was ready it started moving. Loki had ordered the man who was driving to take it slow and so he did. The fresh air that played with your hair was so refreshing and you were feeling great. You were sitting between Thor and Loki but were mostly leaning towards Loki.

You were a little scared that this might not work, you wanted him to know about your feelings so badly, but you barely had the energy to keep your eyes open. You slowly moved your head up to look at his gorgeous, deep green eyes, hopefully not for the last time. You had almost forgot how much you liked those eyes; you could gaze in them all day. You gave Loki a weak smile and he returned it sadly. He was scared something could go wrong, but you could still see the hope in his eyes, too, you had the same one in yours. For the first time in weeks you had hope that you could get better.

At this point you just had to get better. You had so much more to live for, you weren’t going to let a stupid disease beat you. No matter how bad you felt or how much you probably had changed, you had no intention of giving up now, this was your last chance and you were going to take it.

You turned to look next to Loki and gazed at the beautiful view of Asgard. The sun was already setting which made the city look even more golden. (if that was a thing) Suddenly a tear slowly ran down your cheek, a random but painful thought came into you mind.

What if this is the last thing I ever saw?

You had been feeling your energy slipping out of your body for a few days now, so what if it was too late? You didn’t want to think of such a thing, but you couldn’t do anything to stop it.

Even if that was the case you didn’t mind as much as you probably should, you were next to Loki and looking at the most breathtaking view ever. Asgard really wasn’t a bad place to die, so if anything was to happen, it may as well happen there.

The carriage suddenly stopped, you looked around and saw an empty green field. You were there. The boys helped you get down while Frigga was taking some more things out of the back of the carriage. When they noticed you were having a hard time walking Thor picked you up again and Loki went back to help their mother. Not a minute later you were laid down on the fresh grass and then Loki and Frigga started preparing everything a little away from where you were lying. Frigga then came closer and gave you a small bottle with a greenish liquid in it for you to drink. It really didn’t have the best taste or smell in the world, but you swallowed it quickly, without thinking too much about it, even though you scrunched up your nose.

Frigga then asked you to lay down again and started moving her hands up and down your body and mouthing some words. It tickled at first but then you were starting to feel lighter. She told you that she was going to open the locked door on your mind in a little and that you would have to let go when she told you to. You weren’t sure how exactly you were supposed to do that, but you had faith in her, and yourself.