Chapter 34: The legend of Freyja

"Y/n, I know you need to tell us something. What is it dear?" Frigga said with a calm voice and Loki looked at you anxiously.

"Well...I..." You hesitated, still not knowing if you should tell them what had happened.

"You know when you try so hard you are very good at blocking your thoughts from me." Frigga laughed, not knowing what you were about to say.

"Y/n you need to tell us. No matter how unimportant you think it is we need to know what is going on." Loki looked you in the eyes with a worried face.

"Okay..." You sighed and started walking around the room. "Well.... yesterday when I didn't come for dinner I....had a walk around the garden."

"Did you see something that worried you out there?" Frigga asked and you shook your head negatively.

"I actually heard something..." You said and locked your eyes on the floor.

"Y/n you are making me worry. Please just tell us what is it." Loki touched you gently.

"Well last night I..." You hesitated for a second and looked at Loki. "I talked with her..."

"With who?" Frigga asked.

"Well you know...The woman that we are trying to get rid of..."

"What?" She suddenly snapped.

"Y/n why are we only learning about this now?" Loki looked into your eyes.

"Look, I thought Frigga was going to fix me. It didn't seem like an important reason to worry you guys." You gazed outside of the huge window while complete silence took over the whole room.

Not Frigga nor Loki had any words to say and of course any that you might had would make the situation even worse.

"What were you thinking?" Loki finally snapped.

"Loki..." Frigga tried to calm him down.

"No Frigga he is right. What I did was stupid and completely irresponsible." You crossed your hands in front of your belly and stuck your eyes on the floor again.

Loki immediately understood how bad you were feeling and so he didn't say another word. You tried to hold back your tears as hard as you could but a few seconds later your eyes were filled up. You started sobbing and Loki quickly took you into his arms.

"It's okay, darling. I am here.... Nothing will happen to you." Loki said as you pulled away and looked into his eyes.

They say that the eyes of a person are always bound to tell the truth, but Loki's gave you a confusing message. He seemed sure about his words but also lost. He clearly believed they could save you but also had some misgivings.

"I know I should've told you, I just....I got scared. She scared me. She was talking about a story, I dont-"

You suddenly stopped speaking as a very important thing came into your mind. All this time there was something missing and you couldn't figure out what. But now it hit you; your mother.

You remembered the talk you had with her in Limbo. She was the one that told you to come to Asgard and you had forgotten everything about it.

"Y/n what is it?" Frigga asked worried.

"I talked to my mother." You said, constantly looking around. "I talked to her in Limbo."

"Why were you in Limbo?" Frigga was shocked.

"I was there for a little while. About a week ago when me and Loki were in that mission and-" You tried to explain but Frigga cut you.

"You were in Limbo too?" She directed her focus to Loki.