Chapter 3

*time skip*

3 years later...

It has been years since I was first taken from my home and everyone I loved. I have lost the feeling of my whole body. Ever since being here I have been hurt and abused. I can no longer feel pain. I no longer felt anything.

Love. What is that? Happiness. Can't remember that? Joy, excitement, cheerfulness, contentment, I did not know what any of them felt like anymore.

Everyday was the same, the men would go out and come back expecting dinner to be cooked, the house to be tidy, me to be at the door ready to greet them and for me to come at their every demand. If I fail any of my jobs, I would be seriously punished. Punishments could last up to 3 hours depending on who was delivering them.

My life was hell. All because I was still could not answer the leader's question. "Where is he?" I still had no clue what he was asking.

I was brought back to the real world and out of my thoughts, when someone called my name. Or should I say my nickname they gave me.

"Doll, come here." One of the members demanded. His name was San. I quickly put down my cloth and run as fast as I could. Which was not that fast because my feet were chained together to stop me from escaping.

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?" I said bowing my head. I was not allowed to look them in the eyes because they said it is disrespectful.

"I'm thirsty, get me some water. Oh, and make it quick." San said.

"Yes sir, right away sir." I replied as I walked quickly to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. Once I got it I sped back to San and handed it to him.

I stood in front of him waiting to be dismissed. He took a sip of the water and thew the glass at me. It broke and scattered glass and water all over my legs.

"It's warm. How dare you give me warm water, you ungrateful child. You have lived with us for 3 years and you gave me warm water." San yelled at me as I looked down at my bleeding legs.

"I'm sorry, sir." Was the only thing I was able to say.

"Get out my sight and make yourself useful." He snapped.

"Yes sir" I said as I walked away.

~~~ ??? Pov ~~~

"Is this the file I asked for?" I asked, taking the file from his hands.

"Yes. It is." He replied.

"Thank you" I replied as he walked out the room.

I placed the file on the desk and opened it.

Name: Min Y/n

Name: Min Y/n

Age: 21

Parents: Min Seong jun, Min so young

Location: Ateez's base.

I let out a sigh and closed the file. Just then someone walked in. I smiled at them and told them to come in.

"I think it's time to go and get her. We need her." I said with a smile.

He looked at me and asked,

"what are you planning...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taeyong?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I just want to thank niklee426_ and Jungkook_jam95 for voting for my story. I hope you are enjoying it. This is my first story.

LRD_Iris