Chapter 19

~~~Jeno pov~~~

I sat with Y/n, holding her hand like I normally do when I see her. It is horrible seeing her like this. No one knows when she will wake up, that is if she ever wakes up. We all have hope and pray that she does wake up.

I was so lost in thought that I had not noticed the fingers that were wrapped around mine until someone cleared their throat. I looked over to the sound of the noise and noticed y/n looking at me with a smile. I could not believe what I was seeing one minute she was unconscious and the next she was looking at me.

All of a sudden, a hand came across my face. It stung so much. When I looked to see who hit me I found my own hand raised up. Wait what? I just hit myself and it hurt.

"I'm not dreaming..."

"Oh my god, are you okay? Why did you do that to prove that you were not dreaming? Most people pinch themselves, I have never meet someone that slaps themselves around the face to prove that they are not dreaming?" y/n looked so shocked as she spoke to me.

All I could do was smile and apologise to her. We sat in silence for a bit until she broke it.

"where is Taeyong?" this was the question I hoped she would not ask. How do I explain to her that he went out to kill Irene. I thought I a little while before I said,

"He went out, business reasons." I hoped she did not know I was lying and I think it worked she just nodded and did not question it further.

I'm not sure how long I was sitting, talking with Y/n before Jisung came running into the room. Before he could say anything, I rushed out the door and down the hall. It seemed like everyone else had heard the door and had come to see who entered.

It was no surprise to see Taeyong walking towards me, but what was a surprise was the blood on his clothes and hands. He did not say anything, he just looked down at the ground.

"Tae... What happened?" I asked. When he did not reply I added, "please Taeyong, what happened?"

"I... I... Kill.. Killed her. I... Shot her in the chest. I.. Let... Let.. My emotions get the better of me and murdered her." he replied through sobs.

Taeyong only kills people who he has to and who deserve it, so I can tell this is hard for him. He was so annoyed he did not know what he was doing and now that he has control he has realised what he has done.

Suddenly everyone went quite, I looked in the direction they were looking in and saw y/n looking at Taeyong. How much did she hear? Oh no what do I do?

~~~end of pov~~~

I was frozen in place, I could not move. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Suddenly images of Wooyoung flashed in my mind. Shaking my head to clear the images, I looked down at the ground and closed my eyes. Once the images were gone, I began to look up again. However I wish I did not because when I looked at Taeyong , he no longer looked like him, he looked like Wooyoung.

Tears began to form in my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I couldn't breathe, my heart was racing. All of a sudden, my legs collapsed under me. I brought my hand to my chest in hopes it would help. Images of what Wooyoung and San did to me in that private room came to mind. The pain and suffering I went through to satisfy them, was to much to handle. I began to feel the hot metal stick come down on my back and the knife that was ran across my body again.

I let out a scream and tucked myself in a ball, "Please Wooyoung, I mean sir, I did not mean to, please don't punish me, I will do anything pleas....." I let out another scream. I was too busy reliving the flash back that I did not notice people crowding around me. Suddenly, I saw a hand reaching out to me. When I looked up I saw Taeyong holding his hand out to me with a smile. I looked around and no longer saw San and Wooyong, only Taeyong.

"lets go home, Y/n..."

Slowly, I began to hear voices, they were mumbled at first but eventually became clear. They were calling my name. My proper name. Not the nickname Ateez gave me. I was not living there anymore. I was safe and loved. I lifted my head up to see most of the members crouched next to me. They looked worried. At that moment I did not care what they felt or though. I only cared about one person's feelings. I don't know when it happened but I realised that I had caught feelings for Taeyong.

I stood myself up and allowed my feet to carry me. I was not thinking were I was going but I think my legs were working with my heart and taking me to a certain someone.

I stopped centermeters away from Taeyong and looked up at him. His face was red not from the blood but because he had been crying. I lifted my hand to his face and wiped away the tears. They just kept flowing. Every time I wiped a tear away more fell down.

I gave up with wiping his tears and pulled him into a hug. I stood there a bit wondering if he would hug me back and he did. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. He rested his head on my shoulder and cried more.

This was the first time in a long time that I had to comfort someone and it broke my heart...