Chapter 17

The shopping centre was full of people, shopping and eating. Some people were walking in and out of shops and others were sitting down with friends and family eating and laughing.

I couldn't keep my eyes in one place, they roamed around the shops looking at everyone and everything. I couldn't believe it. It had been years and now I am here. The only thing that could make this even better was if my friends were here, but sadly they are not.

Once I finished looking around we started to go in to shops and brought somethings I need, like: clothes, underwear, shower products, make up and more. Lucas even said he would treat us to a drink and a cake in the café. I was having so much fun that I had not noticed the group of people watching us.

~~~unknown pov~~~

Me and my group of friends were all having a great time when some people caught my attention. A girl with a group of guys. What made it even more suspicious was the fact that all the guys wore black caps that covered their eyes and most of their faces.

How did she get get that many guys to stay with her? Is she one of those girls? Disgusting. Although she does look a bit familiar. An old friend perhaps. I just can't place my finger on what about her looks familiar. So I decided to ask my friend.

"Hey, does that girl look familiar or is it just me?" I asked still staring at her.

"Ummmm, yeah she does look familiar. Do we know her?" My friend replied as he stared at the girl who was now lining up with her group to buy a drink.

"I definitely think we know her..... Bambam."

~~~end of pov~~~

Once it was our time to order, I asked for a punkin spiced latte with a slice of cherry pie. I had never had this drink but I have always wanted to try it. My friends Lisa and Bambam always had this and said it was amazing.

We sat down and ate our food, while smiling and laughing. It's always fun with the guys. They really know how to have a good time even if we are just shopping. I looked over my shoulder and caught someone staring at me. I looked back at my drink.

Why were they staring at me? Do they know me? I slowly turned back around and still saw them staring at me. Starting to get creeped out, I stood  up and started to walk off. NCT followed me taking their drinks with them.

I needed to get away from them, but before I could get any further Jeno stood in my way. "Hey, what's wrong? Why did you walk off suddenly? You didn't even finish your cake."

"Sorry. There were a group of people who were staring me. It made me uncomfortable. I'm sorry for leaving like that but it started to bring back bad memories of where Ateez would chain me to a wall and stare at me for hours. I didn't know what-"

Before I could finish Jeno pulled me into a hug, knocking off his hat. Even though he was trying to hide it, I could still feel Jeno shaking and the occasional tear that fell from his eyes. Before I could say anything, I felt more arms wrap around me and Jeno. Mark, Lucas and Sungchan had joined the hug.

After a few minutes, they all pulled away. Jeno picked his hat up and put it on. He then went to walk when someone got in his way.  I looked at Jeno and he looked tensed, his hand was resting on his gun in his back pocket.

When I looked up, I came face to face with my old friends Lisa and Bambam. I could not believe it. They are alive and here. I can finally see them. I was just about to say hi when a girl came running up to them with drinks in her hand. I could not believe it. Once she arrived Bambam ruffled up her hair like he used to do with me.