Chapter 9

Realising I made a mistake, I got on my knees and bowed to him. I did not mind the glass that stuck into my arms and into my knees. It was better then the punishment he was going to give me.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I did not mean to drop the plate, sir. Please don't punish me. I will do anything just don't send me to that room. I'm sorry sir." I begged, fear and desperation in my voice.

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

I watched as the girl dropped to the ground in the glass and begged not to be punished. It made me feel sick. How could they treat her like that? And making her call then sir. It made me truly feel sick. How can the even call themselves human? What was the room, she was so scared about?

I stared to panic, I had to get her out of the glass but I was scared that she would be terrified if I came closer.

"Shotaro. You know you should not eat cookies for breakfast. I have told you many time." I said trying to sound as calm as I could.

"I'm sorry, Taeyong. It won't happen again." Shotaro replied, bowing slightly.

I walked over to Y/n and put my hand on her back.

~~~end of pov~~~

I felt his presence come closer and then his hand went on my back. I shut my eyes tightly expecting him to hit me across the back like Seonghwa ( a member of Ateez) always did when I messed up.

Insead I felt him rub my back in small circles. It was strange. Why was he not punishing me? Maybe he is trying to trick me into thinking he won't and then get me when I least expect it. No, I don't want it.

"Please stop bowing. It's not necessary. We don't punish people for mistakes. That is wrong. Come on, stand up so we can clean up and treat your cuts." He said kindly moving his hand to my head, trying to lift it up.

I kept my head down because I was taught it was disrespectful to look any mafia members in the eyes.

"Please it is okay to look at me. I want to see your face. Please I promise I won't hurt you." Taeyong still stayed calm and had a gentle tone.

I did not what to, I was scared but I did as I was told and slowly raised my head so that my eyes were the same level as his.

I stared into his eyes, captivated by how lovely they were. His eyes were a dark hazelnut brown. The light reflected off them so beautifully. I noticed there was a scar on next to one of his eyes. However it looked like it belongs there.

He then smiled and tilted his head to the side. I did not know what was going on so I copied him, in hope I would not get punished. He let out a little laugh and I backed up out of shock.

"Awww. I'm sorry. I did not mean to scare you. Its just you looked so cute when you copied me." He said still laughing.

"I.. I.. Sorry. I... Did not mean to drop it." I stuttered still scared. He suddenly stopped smiling and looked serious. I got worried.

"Stop saying sorry. You did nothing wrong. Forget what you had to do at the old place. You are here not there. You can live freely here. I expect Shotaro told you his story." He said in a sturn but not a dominating tone.

"Yes he did.... Sir" I answered. He let out a long sigh and ran his fingers through his pink hair.

"And stop calling me sir. No one has every called me sir. Ever. Just call me Taeyong. Please." He said standing up and holding his hand out for me to hold.

"Umm OK. Tae.. Yong" I replied. I reluctantly held onto his hand and stood myself up. The sudden pain made me stumbled and fall but I did not hit the ground. I looked over and saw Taeyong holding around my waist, stopping me from falling.

With his hand still around my waist, he gently guided me out of the kitchen and into an other room.

Taeyong knocked on the door and I heard a voice let us in. Before I knew it, Taeyong had opened the door and entered. I was so surprised to see the room.

It looked like a medical room

It looked like a medical room. However it looked so fancy. It was beautiful like the rest of the mansion.

I had only just noticed a man sitting at a desk typing on a computer.

"Hello Taeyong. What can I do for you today?" He asked. The way the members talked to their leader was so different to the way the other gang spoke.

"There was a bit of an accident. Can please you look at Y/n's wounds?" Taeyong told the doctor.

"Of course. Can you lay down on this bed for me?" He asked moving over to the bed. "Oh I'm kun by the way."

I followed him to the bed and layed down. I stared at the ceiling when a shot of pain went up my leg and I jumped off the bed. Taeyong immediately ran to my side and told me it was OK but I did not like it. It reminded me to much of a punishment San gave me once.

My eyes suddenly went dark and I could not see. I started to panic until it all stopped and I had lost consciousness.