Chapter 14

"Tae..." I could not form words. My mind was too full of all the bad memories of my past. I looked at Taeyong and he said nothing.

Is he annoyed of me? Does he think that I am weak and pathetic?

No... No.. That is all I need. Everything was going so well. I finally started to feel a sense of happiness and belonging.

I was so deep in though that I had not noticed Taeyong moving closer to me. He slid his arm around my back and pulled me closer to his body.

"Shhhh, it's OK, you do not have to tell me anything that you are not comfortable saying. I will be here ready to listen any time. You do not have to feel scared anymore." Taeyong slowly stroked my head and I closed my eyes listening to the sound of his heart beat.

We stayed like this for a few minutes. It was the first hug I have had in a very long time. It felt nice.

However, it was over in a few minutes. He seemed to be lost in thought and I wondered what he was thinking about.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" His tone was serious and I started to get worried.

What if he does not want me here anymore? Will he give me away to the other gang? Oh no.

"Okay?" It sounded more like a question then an answer.

"Me and the other NCT members were wondering if you would like to join our gang. Of course we will train you
and you do not have to do any killing. You will become part of our family." Taeyong explained.

What? They want me to be apart of their family. They actually want me. I could not help by smile as the thought of having a family came rushing my mind.

"Okay." My smile grew more as Taeyong started to smile as well.

Our sweet moment got interrupted by someone knocking on the door and entering.

"Taeyong, can I have a word?" Jeno asked.

"Sure, Y/n feel free to go to sleep again. It is late and you need to be awake before noon." Taeyong said as he left with Jeno.

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

"what's up Jeno?" I asked, a little annoyed that he ruined my moment with Y/n.

"It's about Y/n. If she is going to stay with us then she will need her own clothes. She can not wear Ten's clothes." Jeno explained.

"I did not even consider that. We should buy her some clothes. I can go out and get some tomorrow." I suggested.

"why don't you let her go out and buy the clothes she wants. I can go with her and some other members if you don't want her to be alone." Jeno said.

I agreed and asked some of my most trusted members to go with them. I don't feel comfortable her going alone.

After I asked them, I went to my bedroom and fell asleep without changing outfits.

Tomorrow will be a long day...