Chapter 8

I don't want to wake up because I know that the hell will continue and I will have to do tasks for Ateez. I rolled over and felt something soft and warm underneath me. I moved my legs side to side and noticed that something moved on top off me.

I opened my eyes and looked down. I was on a bed. It was not my bed. It was soft and comfy. Where am I? Sitting myself up I rubbed the back of my neck in confusion. I looked around the room, taking in all the details.

The room was big and quite empty but it was more filled then my old room. Everything had its place, looking neat and tidy. In a corner was a  wooden wardrobe in a white shade. Next to it was a wall with a mirror on, followed by a chest of drawers in the same shade as the wardrobe.

(The room)

(The room)

The room was beautiful and I loved every detail of. It felt like I was in heaven it was so nice to be in a bedroom. I thought I was dreaming until the door opened and a man came in.

He was small and young looking. He just walked into the room and stode there. Every now and then it looked like he wanted to talk but said nothing. Until he finally said, "Hello, I'm Shotaro. Nice to meet you." He smiled and it was so he sweetest thing but I would going to let my guard down and have them hurt me. I did not reply.

"I know how you feel. I have been in the same position as you. I was abused by a mafia gang who used me to do unspeakable tasks, because of my small body. I understand how scared you are but trust me why I say, Taeyong is just trying to help you. No one here will hurt you because we have all been saved by Taeyong when we need help." Shotaro said full of emotions.

I could tell he was telling the truth because his body would shiver and shake when he was thinking about his past, just like what I do.

" H... How did he help you?" I said softly. He smiled when he heard me speak.

" Well," He said walking closer to me and before I knew it he was sitting on the bed in front of me. "He rescued me from the gang, like he did to you. He brought me to this house and allowed me to live here. I have been here ever since. He is a very nice leader."

For some reason, I did not feel scared of the boy who was telling me his life story and how Taeyong helped him. I don't know why, it might be because he knows what it feels like to be abused by a gang.

"How old are you?" I asked not expecting him to answer but he did.

"I'm 20, how about you?" He replied, still smiling at me.

"I'm 20, as well. We are the same age. How old were you when you were kidnapped by the mafia gang?" I started to feel I could trust him.