Chapter 5

Suddenly I felt a cold breeze which made me shiver. I tried to make it look like I was still asleep and I think it worked.

After I had opened my eyes and looked at the guy I immediately closed them again. However, I now have no idea where I am or where I am going.

The guy looked a few years older than me maybe in his mid 20's. His hair was pink which was an unusual colour for a mafia gang leader but it did suit him well. His eyes were a lovely hazelnut brown. To be honest he looked so handsome.

I felt my body being brought closer to the man. His arms also wrapped around me tighter. He must have felt me shiver and is trying to keep me warm.

His actions are very new to me. What was he doing? Why is he acting like this? Why is he being nice to me? I was so confused but I remained still in his arms.

After what felt like forever, he finally stopped walking. I listened to what was been said and I heard some of their conversation.

"Good to see so many of you are here. Are missing anyone?" The guy holding me said.

After a minute someone answered, "It does not look like we are. I think this is everyone."

"Thank you. Shall we get going?" The guy said.

"Yes boss." Many voices said at the same time.

"Ummm... Taeyong, do you want me to take her for you." Someone asked.

"It's okay, Chenle. Thanks for offering though." The guy which I am guessing is Taeyong said.

Taeyong. Why does that name sound so familiar. Taeyong... Taeyong... Tae...
Oh no! I know why. I over heard Hongjoong talking about him. What did he say? Think y/n, think.

Fear suddenly came over my whole body as I slowly remembered what he said.

*Flashback*

I had just cleaned the kitchen and the lounge when I walked past the meeting room and caught a bit of their meeting.

"What are going to do about Taeyong and his mafia gang? He will come for the girl." Seonghwa asked

"Taeyong plans to use her for part of his plan. He will torture her to death. He will do unspeakable things." Yeosang added.

"It's almost like you have a soft spot for her." Hongjoong replied sounding rather angry.

"No sir, it is not like that. I'm just worried she will tell him everything." Yeosang argued.

"Umm... That would be a problem. However I don't care what he does to that girl. She could die for all I care. If only we could find her...." Hongjoong stopped talking and I ran.

My Flashback was ended by Taeyong moving suddenly and hearing a bang. It sounded like a car door.

Wait what? A car door. That means I am in a car. I'm in a car with someone who is going to hurt me worse then Ateez did. Oh no, no, no. My whole body started to shake and I did not try to stop it.

For once in the 3 years that I had lost my feelings, I had gained one feeling back...Fear.

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

As I looked down at the sleeping girl, she started to shake violently. I did not know what was going on and  I started to panic.

"Is she okay? Kun, Doyoung, can you come and look at her please?" I asked quickly.

"Yes." They both said and started to get out their seat. Kun and Doyoung were our doctors so they would know what to do.

When they were infront of me they started to examine the girl. She was still shaking and Haechan suggested that she might be cold but Kun said she felt warm.

Doyoung went to put his hand on her fore head but as he did the girl opened her eyes and looked straight at me.