Chapter 24

~~~  Y/N pov~~~

So much has happened since my brother or should I say Mark left. I don't know if I can call him my brother since so much has happened because of him. I want to call him my brother but I am unsure, I feel so conflicted.  But can I really put all the blame on him, I am sure that he did not do all this on purpose. He would have never left is he knew the outcome. would he? No, I can not think like that, Mark has always been nice to me from the very start. 

I quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I was careful not to slip over like last time. I let out a little laugh remembering how Taeyong banged on my bathroom door so much that he broke some of the hinges. All because I did not put a mat down and fell over. 

I  put on some comfy clothes and headed downstairs, I want to find Mark and apologise to him. The way I acted was not right and I should have never blamed him for everything. I need to tell him that. I want to make this work after all he is my only brother.  

As soon as I get downstairs the door rings, I wonder if that is Mark. I run to the door and open it but it was not who I was expecting. I would never think he would show up. I was non other then  kang Yeosang....

My heart dropped, why was he here, has he come to take me back? I can't move. I need to step back and shut the door before he comes in. Come on legs move. I need to leave. I tried to call for help but no sound came out it was like all life was sucked out of me. it was not long before the tears came rushing down my face. 

Yeosang did not move, he continued to stare at me. I don't know what is worse him not doing anything or him moving. Something seemed to get him out of his trance because he looked behind him quite panicked and started to walk towards me. 

NO, NO, go way. I tried to say but nothing came out again. He was coming closer and I could not do anything. I shut my eyes expecting to get hurt but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes to see Yeosang shutting the front door after quickly looking out.

He was acting quite strange but he was always like this. He was always the one that was in the background and he rarely involved himself with any of the things Ateez did not me. I let out a breath and found the strength to move back.  I needed to put some distance between us. 

Yeosang looked slightly relived that I had moved. He looked at me and said, "I am glad to see you are okay but I am afraid this is not time to catch up or apologise, is Taeyong here, I need to see him."

Did I hear that right he wants to apologise to me? What is going on?

I shake my head realising that I had not replied to him.

Yeosang runs his fingers through his hair and replied," This is not good is there anyone else I can talk to, second in command maybe? This is very important."

I shake my head again, I don't think I can talk to him just yet. There is a lot of things I need to get my head around. I begin to lead him to the others, when all of a sudden, there is a loud bang and smoke fills the room.

I had very little time to react, so I brought my arms above my head to shield myself. I was expecting to get hit by the debris but I did not.

I open my eyes to see Yeosang sanding over me using his body to protect mine. He carefully stands up and offers me his hand.

I go to take it but before I do, I see them and my whole body begins to shake......