Chapter 18

~~~Taeyong pov~~~

Now that Y/n was gone the house felt so empty. It was now quite. However, it did allow us to get back to work and focus on all the things we had been ignoring. I was able to get a few things done before I had to do the work I was dreading. I helped shotaro train. He has definitely gotten better. He is less jumpy when he pulls the trigger. Shotaro has been through similar things as Y/n so he gets jumpy over certain things like loud noises. Once we finished I helped him clean up before heading to my office.

When I entered my office, I sat down and my desk and put my glasses on. Why am I not in the mood to do this? However it had to be done. I have been putting it off for so long and the amount of texts concerning this matter was getting annoying. I let out a sigh and opened the folder.

This is going to be a long day.

Gang: AteezMembers: 7-8Members names: Hongjoong, Mingi, Wooyoung, San, Jungho, Yunho, Yeosang

Gang: Ateez
Members: 7-8
Members names: Hongjoong, Mingi, Wooyoung, San, Jungho, Yunho, Yeosang.
Leader: unknown
Umderboss: Hongjoong
Location: found

"This is quite boring." I said to myself as I flicked another page. I can truly understand how boring this is when I had how many months doing nothing. It honestly felt nice doing nothing. I used to do this every day all the time and I never complained but once I take a break it is so boring.

I wonder how Y/n is doing?

I closed the file and pushed it to one side. I slid my glasses off my face and tossed them to one side. I was just about to close my eyes when Lucas barged in covered in blood. I immediately sat up.

"What happened. Are you okay?" I asked slightly panicked. I got up and walked towards him. As I got closer to him, I saw Sungchan carrying a limp and bloody Y/n in his arms. Pushing pass lucas I also saw a bruised Jeno and a very worried Mark.

Non of them spoke to me as the quickly hurried to Kun and Doyoung. I followed them, trying to get answer from them. What happened? Why is Y/n like that? I thought they were going to protect her, why had they failed.

Anger started to bubble inside in and I could no longer control it. I took my phone out of my pocket and slammed it against the nearest wall, shattering it onto a million pieces. Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. Finally they noticed me.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, SOMEONE BETTER START EXPLAINING BEFORE I THROW THE NEXT THING I FIND AT THEM!" I yelled. I can not remember the last time I got this angry but this made me furious.

It seemed like everyone in the house heared me screaming and started to gather at the door."Well..." I said as I taped my foot.

"Let me explain." Jeno replied calmly.

*after the explanation

I could not believe what I heard. All my anger had gone and was now replaced with sadness and regret. If I hadn't let her go none of this would have happened. This is my fault.

Jeno had taken me out of the medical room and I was now sat in meeting room with the other members who did not know what happened.

"What happened to Bambam and the others?" Shotaro asked sobbing. He really cared about Y/n, We all did, but he got along with her so well because they both understand what each other has been through.

"I hit him a few times and trust me it felt good but he got away. I gave chase but he got in a car before I could catch him" Jeno replied with a slight smile as he remembered hitting him.

~~~end of pov~~~

~~~Jeno pov~~~

While I was explaining I left out the part about Jaehyun. I was not going to tell everyone about that. He already felt awful as it is. I will deal with that matter privately.

How did Jaehyun know Bambam? This does not make sense. Was he black mailed or was it his choice?

I glanced over at Taeyong and he looked like he wanted to kill someone. I have never seen him look so angry. To be completely honest, it scared me to see him like this.

All of a sudden, he hurried to his study and came out with his gun and another phone. All of our eyes widened in disbelief. Please tell me he is not going to do what I think he is.

"Xiaojun, find the location of Irene and send it to me." Taeyong demanded as he walked towards the door. He turned around and yelled, "NOW!"

Xiaojun did not wait a single second longer and hurried to his computer room while looking on his phone. Xiaojun was our hacker and information guy. He was really good at what he does. It's quite creepy, he is able to find out anyone's where a bouts in less then 5 minutes.

Before Taeyong left he got a message, he looked down at it and smirked. "Thanks Xiaojun." he muttered under his breath.

"Taeyong, you don't have to do this. There are over ways. Come back and put the gun down. Y/n needs you." I pleaded to him.

"She hurt y/n, she needs to pay. If Y/n dies Irene won't be the only person that will pay." Taeyong sounded in pain as he said the last bit.

The thought of y/n dying saddened us all. She was apart of our family now. With that said, Taeyong stormed out the door, slamming it as he left.

With Taeyong gone, I was in charge. I told everyone to get back to whatever they were doing and inform me when he returned.

I walked to the medical room to see how Y/n was doing. As I got there, I was faced with the horrible truth. Kun and Doyoung were rushing around giving Y/n the care she needed. I looked over at her and I had to stop myself from crying. She had blood covered over her and many tubes sticking out her arm. She had a oxygen machine pressed against her once delicate, porcelain skin. Now her skin looked pale with a light grey tinge.

This is not what a girl of her age should ever look like. This was heart breaking. She had already been through so much and now she is fighting for her life. I took a seat next to her bed and held her small hand in mine. They were cold and pale, I gave them a little squeeze and watched her.

This was my fault, I was in charge of looking after her and I failed. I let this happen. If only I had looked after her better. I should have seen this before it happened.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Y/n.

Please wake up......